Serious Advice

Scriptin Vixin

I just wanted to ask some of you guys who might have gone through the same thing or are going through it. I'm having a really hard time getting organized and staying organized. I used to be a 3.5 student but then my junior year hit and I decided to take every AP class my school had. I ended up getting all C's and 2 D's one of those D's came from a youth hospitality class which lets you get out of school for a certain amount of time for "work" but nobody really goes to work. I got a D in that class because I lost my fucking log book and I never got a new one. I dropped pre calculus and I dropped AP Gov for second semester. The workload is noticeably reduced but I am still having a hard time staying organized and motivated. I basically just want to know if you guys have any systems or ways of staying organized / on top of things.  Like my grades are not a representation of my intelligence. I just suck at turning shit in and getting it done on time. I've kind of got that "he's smart and good and sports but he's lazy and unreliable. I want to change it.

Tl;dr 

What are some ways to stay organized and motivated in a school related sense.

P.s. I don't need anything negative or sarcastic. Keep it mature please.

Not that i've been in the same situation as you describe, i think i know how you feel. Sometimes i find it hard to keep myself motivated from doing things (going out etc.) instead of staying at home. Only thing i can tell you is to find things you like. Think about music/sports instead of staying home. To stay organised i use an app for things i have to do (any.do). I like it as it's really easy and you just fill in all deadlines. Maybe you can try things to reward yourself If you have high grades or done things you actually didn't like, such as buy new stuff (clothes, new radio or other things you might want). 

I'm in your same spot, but think about it? How can I can be more organized, you need to have a driving passion just like you have passion to Bot, get on osbot you need things to power your will and make you succeed. Things get harder and harder and if you can't keep your self motivated you're going to feel like it's too hard and you need help when all you need is a clear mind and a piece of paper to jot down what you need to do. Have something in front of you that will always push you to getting your shit done. All of us have your problem, but the ting is we know what we have to do, the problem is do we want to push ourselves?