Khal AIO Herblore

Khaleesi

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Elimm said:

Khal, love the script. Works very well for everything I needed to level up my Herblore, with the exception of combat potions! The script for some reason believes I am attempting to make Harralander potions (unf) when choosing to make combat potions.

Khal Combat Potion Bug.JPG

Don't you have to mix an harralander (unf) with goat horn dust?
http://oldschoolrunescape.wikia.com/wiki/Combat_potion

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I tried this script out and it's pretty much flawless, just like your other scripts. I didn't notice any bug or annoyance and its faster than i thought, i've used other herblore scripts in the past and they are way slower at for example, cleaning herbs.

I just have one con, and it might just be my computer/client, but the mouse seems a little too "robotic" when cleaning the herbs (maybe add option for random patterns for it to use, like clicking different order etc, or "accidently miss one" and go back and click it later for more "human behavior"?)

For those who got problem with the script, saying it just logs out after having bank open, just have the herbs/ingredients in the main tab, since it wont switch between tab banks to find it. (It logs out cause it think the work is done when it cant find it in the bank when it open it)

Would i recommend this to others? Yes, i totally would. Khal always makes top notch scripts, listens to the feedback we give and tries to update as fast as possible.

Will i buy this script for myself? Yes, i am planning on doing that!

Edited by powtaytow
Added if i would buy this script.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/22/2018 at 7:10 AM, Trackmarks said:

bought this script, and when i start it nothing pops up. Logger just says downloading image and repeats. Can you please look into this?

On 11/22/2018 at 7:54 PM, Ronsampson said:

Update seems to have broken potion making. Worked before, then stopped after. It says withdrawing unf potions. Then doesn't do it.

Should be fixed now, was due to a game update on thursday ^^
Let me know if you still have any issues

Edited by Khaleesi

• Token changed the title to Khal AIO Herblore