Searching for Client to attach to

TiempoSales

Make sure the java version and bit number (32bit/64bit) is the same for both OSBot and the runescape client

make a file called run.bat and enter this

@echo off
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.8.0_40\bin\java.exe" -jar osbot.jar
pause

then run osbot from this run.bat file, make sure java version is correct

(that's for 32 bit)

Edited by Czar

Make sure the java version and bit number (32bit/64bit) is the same for both OSBot and the runescape client

make a file called run.bat and enter this

@echo off"C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.8.0_40\bin\java.exe" -jar osbot.jarpause
then run osbot from this run.bat file, make sure java version is correct

(that's for 32 bit)

How do I make them use the same thing?

Edit: oh okay I'll try that I'm using chrome also btw

Edited by TiempoSales

I had the same issue as you yesterday. If you go to programs and features in control panel, it'll show you if you have multiple java's installed and it'll say Java 64bit for example to make it easy to find them. Simply uninstall the version that doesn't match your browser/client.

Edited by hash1mate
  • Like 1

Delete Osbot files and redownload the mirror files, seemed to work for me. Also you can check Java/Chrome versions on Task Manager.

i have deleted the osbot folder , but i dont know how to reload it again, can u help me??  eevrytime i go to this website and press download, it only download the client, but the folder that have the files is not returning..  :(  

i have deleted the osbot folder , but i dont know how to reload it again, can u help me?? eevrytime i go to this website and press download, it only download the client, but the folder that have the files is not returning.. :(

Redownload new Osbot version from site and start mirror client and it should download Osbot files, did you delete from User files?

i have fixed this issue now, but thanks!!!! now i got a new issue,everytime i use mirror, it shows a black screen - hes the link so u can see what i mean

http://tinypic.com/r/t9ax3l/8

In Mirror Client Beta Testing bug section there's a link that can hopefully run mirror client. If this doesn't work check your Java/Chrome bit.