Problems with some scripts

Hash1mate

Hey, so after the update some scripts are still bugging out for me. I've tried a couple scripts such as Druidkillah and the Mage training arena script. Both work fine on normal client but on the mirrorclient the bot just fails after a while and just stands still or messes up by spam clicking minimap etc. It works OK for some scripts but not for a few. BTW my mirrorclient is up to date as well as my OSBot client. Any suggestions? Don't really wanna run any of these scripts in normal mode due to the very high ban rates at these areas.

• Like 2

• Developer

Are you starting your script when logged in or do you start it when logged out? The current way things are done means that you should try to start the script whilst being logged out on a freshly loaded OSRS client preferably.

Also, please post in the correct section next time. I'm leaving this here for a short while so you don't get lost.

Are you starting your script when logged in or do you start it when logged out? The current way things are done means that you should try to start the script whilst being logged out on a freshly loaded OSRS client preferably.

Also, please post in the correct section next time. I'm leaving this here for a short while so you don't get l

Yeah sorry I didn't actually think this post went through so I posted that new one that you replied to over in bug reports And yeah i've tried it while logged out, but the magictrainingarena one won't even run if I start while logged out. Just says "Starting up" after it logs in.

I fixed most of mine just by stopping and reopening the script. If you start it to where it logs you in lots of problems. Close it reopen fixes most. If not do couple more times. Running combat for 5 hours now no problems

before options were missing ect.

Is this for the same scripts as me? I've find I can run combat scripts on the mirror client fine like 10+ hours too.

Yeah sorry I didn't actually think this post went through so I posted that new one that you replied to over in bug reports And yeah i've tried it while logged out, but the magictrainingarena one won't even run if I start while logged out. Just says "Starting up" after it logs in.

Is this for the same scripts as me? I've find I can run combat scripts on the mirror client fine like 10+ hours too.

Yes, I have the problem of crashes after a certain time.