VPestControl or KhalPestControl

l33tcheats

I am always personally kind of scared to use PC bot. Just because I have purchase Khal pest control, and when I choose defend knight it will sit in the same spot until a monster pops up, and if it pops up under someone it wont attack it. And if you choose attack portals it will go to the portal and just sit there until the portal is available for attacking, and it does kill spinners. But it seems more people talk to you while your in pest control, then anywhere else.

I was deciding which one has a smaller ban rate and which bot is more humanlike. Would greatly appreciate all the feedback!

I gave you 24 hour trial, so you test yourself :)

I am always personally kind of scared to use PC bot. Just because I have purchase Khal pest control, and when I choose defend knight it will sit in the same spot until a monster pops up, and if it pops up under someone it wont attack it. And if you choose attack portals it will go to the portal and just sit there until the portal is available for attacking, and it does kill spinners. But it seems more people talk to you while your in pest control, then anywhere else.

Why didn't you report it then? It randomly choose a portal and kills monsters close to it till the portal gets killed, then it switchzed to another portal.

Thats exactly what people do in pest control ... :D It priortized spinner over other mobs and portals.

The visibility of the npc indeed causes some issues with the camera rotations, will fix this ^^

Did the script ever die not reach the 50 dmg limit?

Khaleesi

I gave you 24 hour trial, so you test yourself smile.png

Why didn't you report it then? It randomly choose a portal and kills monsters close to it till the portal gets killed, then it switchzed to another portal.

Thats exactly what people do in pest control ... biggrin.png It priortized spinner over other mobs and portals.

The visibility of the npc indeed causes some issues with the camera rotations, will fix this ^^

Khaleesi

Thanks! :)

I gave you 24 hour trial, so you test yourself :)

Thats exactly what people do in pest control ... :D It priortized spinner over other mobs and portals.

Khaleesi

I still choose to babysit the script. Everything works fairly good. The only thing that really sucks about pest control. Is the fact that non bots want to talk to you while your trying to bot :/ lol

• Like 1

I still choose to babysit the script. Everything works fairly good. The only thing that really sucks about pest control. Is the fact that non bots want to talk to you while your trying to bot :/ lol

Reports don't ban you, its the client detection and poor scripts that do. So you don't have to respond to anyone or talk to anyone.