Is Mirror Client slow for anybody else?

Fused

I can run scripts perfectly when I'm in normal mode but if I try to start any of them up while I'm in mirror mode they just are so sluggish and sometimes fail to even stat and will just sit there. My PC is pretty good, I can run about 6 Bots smoothly. But for some reason Mirror client is pretty much not an option for me atm. 

Now I know its in Beta so I'm not bitching at all. Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this same issue.
​Thanks

I can run scripts perfectly when I'm in normal mode but if I try to start any of them up while I'm in mirror mode they just are so sluggish and sometimes fail to even stat and will just sit there. My PC is pretty good, I can run about 6 Bots smoothly. But for some reason Mirror client is pretty much not an option for me atm. 

Now I know its in Beta so I'm not bitching at all. Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this same issue.

​Thanks

mememememememememe this happens to me <3

Same problem aswell. But remind yourself, the mirror client is still in the beta stage.

"Now I know its in Beta so I'm not bitching at all. "

it works smooth h3r3 , hmm are u using the normal rs browser client or rsbuddy?

I've used both. And I've used 64bit and 32bit testing to see if ones faster then the other.

Didn't say you were bitching either mate, just a reminder to that it's still in the early stages.

I know I was just pointing out that I do realize its in Beta. I was just curious if it was slow for anyone else. It's all good.

Computer specs?

AMD A10-5800k APU with Radeon graphics 3.80ghz

4GB Ram

Nvidia Gforce 650 Video card

windows 7

I know I was just pointing out that I do realize its in Beta. I was just curious if it was slow for anyone else. It's all good.

AMD A10-5800k APU with Radeon graphics 3.80ghz

4GB Ram

Nvidia Gforce 650 Video card

windows 7

Cpu isn't bad

The video card is fine for runescape

But 4gb of ram is a little on the low side(essentially for 6 bots )

Edited by xfade48x