Types of bans

nesquik

I'm just curious as to why some people get 2 day bans instead of perms.

What makes jagex give some bots perms and others 2 days? It can't be the fact they are unsure because if this was the case they would have no right to ban someone in the first place?

2 day ban is when a in game moderator gets you isnt it?

Excellent point.. Great theory. Totally Agree. Because when I was just training combat and have gotten banned on one of my 'higher used accounts', it was only a 2 day ban. However when I leveled a level 3 to level 20, and started doing wc. By the time I got to cutting yews I was perm banned. GENIUS

Edited by itfchaos

Actually I am starting to think hes right. Because the same thing that he is explaining has happened to me.. twice.

It seems like instead of Jagex banning a high level, highly used, "member?" account. They rather just slap you on the wrist and tell you "NO!". Compared to a level 3 - 20 that has only been playing for a few hours, botting.. Ya just perm ban them.

Edited by itfchaos
  • Like 1

Yep I am pretty sure that is correct. After that your account is pretty much flagged, so say fuck no to botting on that account.

Nope.

Jagex can't flag accounts, they can flag IPs.

As for 2 days ban, it's not a moderator bust. It is a chance that be given for players that's been playing for a while. So they don't submit the breaking rule again.