Ycd518 Dispute

YoungWinner

Disputed member: http://osbot.org/forum/user/68432-ycd518/

Thread Link: http://osbot.org/forum/topic/66498-selling-level-74-zerk-in-making-user-login/#entry730410

Explanation: I bought it about two weeks ago, everything has been good.. Except yesterday i went to login and it was locked.. So no big deal I put my email in and got the account back.. Then today I went to login and it said it was locked again, I go and try to recovery but my email is no longer there. So that means it is trying to get recovered. I know it hasn't got recovered yet, but there is a high possibility it might. It would be nice to login the account that I bought... I believe it should fall under his responsibility.. I also asked the member if he could help me out with the recovery questions and stuff like that & he made a lot of excuses on why he couldn't

Evidence: Mods can teamview me if they want to see account is locked and that my email is no longer registered. 

*If user decides to refund money, I just want the amount I paid for the account (16m)

Okay, first of all you paid 15m, trying to lie for 1m is just stupid. Second of all, if jagex is getting suspicious of activity, after 2 weeks, that's not my problem. If you are doing something dumb with the account and you get it in trouble, and get it locked, not my responsibility. 

They wouldn't straight up remove the email.

• Like 2

Can you please provide us screenshots of the account being recovered?

It wasn't recovered. It was locked due to someone trying to recover it multiple times.. Therefore my email was removed so I cannot access the account any longer.. 

And if it wasn't him that is trying to recover it, why can't he just be a nice person and help me out with recovering it for myself.. Seems sketchy. 

It wasn't recovered. It was locked due to someone trying to recover it multiple times.. Therefore my email was removed so I cannot access the account any longer.. 

And if it wasn't him that is trying to recover it, why can't he just be a nice person and help me out with recovering it for myself.. Seems sketchy. 

True.

@Ycd518 please attempt to recover the account back.

He says it is fully recovered now, but he's been trying to say that for a few days now when it obviously wasn't. The only person that would be able to recover it, though it would be practically impossible, said he didn't. And I didnt. Personally, from our convos on Skype and him trying to lie to me I think he sold the account off website and is trying to make me recover it for him to scam.

He says it is fully recovered now, but he's been trying to say that for a few days now when it obviously wasn't. The only person that would be able to recover it, though it would be practically impossible, said he didn't. And I didnt. Personally, from our convos on Skype and him trying to lie to me I think he sold the account off website and is trying to make me recover it for him to scam.

Actually, I didn't sell it anywhere. I've done nothing with the account besides powerlevel and train what I wanted too.. Don't think I would leave all my gold on that account if I sold it.... huh.png

Well did you even attempt to recover it yourself? Like I asked?

Actually, I didn't sell it anywhere. I've done nothing with the account besides powerlevel and train what I wanted too.. Don't think I would leave all my gold on that account if I sold it.... huh.png

Can you please provide evidence that the account is recovered?

I did not try and recover it yet because the account was locked, not hacked. Now apparently it has been fully hacked, which is technically impossible as the two people that would be able to recover the account do not have the account. The only way the account could be in some other persons possession is if he tried to sell the account and he changed the email. Notice how he never showed any proof that the account was locked, and he showed me on skype, recovery questions that do not even make sense to me as they are in a format I have never seen before and the questions just don't make sense and I don't even remember being a choice as recovery questions back in the day. It is obvious that something fishy is going on here, on his end.

I did not try and recover it yet because the account was locked, not hacked. Now apparently it has been fully hacked, which is technically impossible as the two people that would be able to recover the account do not have the account. The only way the account could be in some other persons possession is if he tried to sell the account and he changed the email. Notice how he never showed any proof that the account was locked, and he showed me on skype, recovery questions that do not even make sense to me as they are in a format I have never seen before and the questions just don't make sense and I don't even remember being a choice as recovery questions back in the day. It is obvious that something fishy is going on here, on his end.

There is no email on it because someone has been trying to recover it... Nobody else knows the login username besides someone on this site who did powerleveling for me..

Anyway:

BMNA5zD.png

UpIg2T5.png

Also, Ycd518 claims I am scamming him... I'm not sure how I am.. All I'm asking for is a recovery so I can continue playing on the account..