Possible to run 2 free scripts same time?

Umz

Hi there,

Question 1)

Is it possible to run 2 free scripts on different OSBot clients on 2 different OSBot logins?

I am wanting to run a magic script on one bot, and a combat script on another.

Question 2)

Furthermore - I am more interested in buying the same script on two different OSBot.org accounts. I wish to run these on two accounts simultaneously. Would that be possible?

Hi there,

Question 1)

Is it possible to run 2 free scripts on different OSBot clients on 2 different OSBot logins?

I am wanting to run a magic script on one bot, and a combat script on another.

Question 2)

Furthermore - I am more interested in buying the same script on two different OSBot.org accounts. I wish to run these on two accounts simultaneously. Would that be possible?

buy VIP, then you can unlimited clients.

you're not allowed more than 1 account on OSBot.

buy VIP, then you can unlimited clients.

you're not allowed more than 1 account on OSBot.

Basically me and my brother both want to bot on our RS accounts. We could both have our own separate OSBot accounts. We're thinking the one-off payments for the premium scripts would be better than the VIP. We only have our own accounts each, no others. VIP is better for bot farmers like 5+ and multiple accounts, not for us.

Basically me and my brother both want to bot on our RS accounts. We could both have our own separate OSBot accounts. We're thinking the one-off payments for the premium scripts would be better than the VIP. We only have our own accounts each, no others. VIP is better for bot farmers like 5+ and multiple accounts, not for us.

You're not allowed to accounts from the same IP, please discuss this with an Moderator or Admin via PM.