Perfect Herblore AIO

Czar

2.3.72 stealth injection. the banking seems to be fine but the problem i previously explained aswell as the paint doesnt come up at all 

no worries i literally just pushed another update 2 minutes ago, everything should be fine

we just gotta wait until the sdn manager pushes my update and it will be back to normal again :)

Edited by Czar

finished 48 hour trial. I bought (unf potions) and used the finish potion portion of the script. Shit is flawless. I'm pretty sure I could have bought 99 herblore and used the 48 hours and gotten there, at least close.

Only thing I suggest is task scheduling, so you can have the bot clean the herbs, then put them in vials of water, then finish them all without you having to stop it.

I hope that feature will be put in, I'll be buying it when I can afford to blow more money on herblore.

finished 48 hour trial. I bought (unf potions) and used the finish potion portion of the script. Shit is flawless. I'm pretty sure I could have bought 99 herblore and used the 48 hours and gotten there, at least close.

Only thing I suggest is task scheduling, so you can have the bot clean the herbs, then put them in vials of water, then finish them all without you having to stop it.

I hope that feature will be put in, I'll be buying it when I can afford to blow more money on herblore.

glad to hear that, and I will definitely add a task system not just to herblore, but to all my scripts, ty for the suggestion ;D

• Deceiver changed the title to Perfect Herblore
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Herblore AIO