Perfect Herblore AIO

Czar

Hey dude just bought this script and it seems to stuff up and become stagnant every five minutes or so until I move the mouse and it fixes itself. It's hard to pin point what exactly is going wrong because there is no visible mouse tracker through the client but it gets stuck and the 'how many would you like to make' screen every now and then. 

• Like 1

Hey dude just bought this script and it seems to stuff up and become stagnant every five minutes or so until I move the mouse and it fixes itself. It's hard to pin point what exactly is going wrong because there is no visible mouse tracker through the client but it gets stuck and the 'how many would you like to make' screen every now and then. 

Are you using the latest client, if so, can you give me some more information? Be as detailed as possible and I will fix it ASAP

I'm using the latest .69 right. At first I was using at G.E and have since switch to a normal bank.

It seems to mis-click the items a fair bit and I've noticed if it misses 'make x amount' at the 'how many would you like to make' screen, the mouse will stay still for about 30-60 seconds before it tries again however the camera still moves though. 

It seems to be more accurate with hitting item since I've switched over to a normal bank, possibly less lag. 

I'm using the latest .69 right. At first I was using at G.E and have since switch to a normal bank.

It seems to mis-click the items a fair bit and I've noticed if it misses 'make x amount' at the 'how many would you like to make' screen, the mouse will stay still for about 30-60 seconds before it tries again however the camera still moves though. 

It seems to be more accurate with hitting item since I've switched over to a normal bank, possibly less lag. 

alright, i will make some minor changes to the dialogue interfaces, ty

Thanks dude, I'll update you on the progress.

If it hits 'collect' instead of 'bank' on the bank booth it gets stuck on the grand exchange collection box and can't exit it.

Would it be possible to add a mouse tracker for this script, similar to your other scripts. BTW your fleshcrawler script is beast.

yes and yes, both will be added right now,

and ty :D

Bugs ive found in the past day:

The time ran always starts at 220+ hours causing status to be off

opening the bank can sometimes take 4-5 times of opening and closing the bank

When it closes the bank it looks to be spamming the close button and the ends up running behind the bank

making the potions can have 20 second delays when it releases it didnt click make the potion even though the interface thing is still there

when banking it runs from one bank to the other and back to the other because when it is walking to the other booth it clicks onto a different so looks like my character is having a panic attack opening the bank

Tried to by pass this by using castle wars bank chest but turns out it wont open it.

when depositing items into the bank it clicks deposit items like 10times instead of once and wait.

There was once where even though the inventory was empty it carried on spamming deposit all button

When withdrawing it doesnt realise the inventory is full and tries to withdraw more stuff. for exmaple if there is a little delay and it withdraws too much primary ingrediants and my inventory is now full it will still try to withdraw seconardies without depositing what we have too much of.

If i find anymore i will edit.

i am doing this with mirror mode.

Edited by Fruity
  • Like 1

Bugs ive found in the past day:

The time ran always starts at 220+ hours causing status to be off

opening the bank can sometimes take 4-5 times of opening and closing the bank

When it closes the bank it looks to be spamming the close button and the ends up running behind the bank

making the potions can have 20 second delays when it releases it didnt click make the potion even though the interface thing is still there

when banking it runs from one bank to the other and back to the other because when it is walking to the other booth it clicks onto a different so looks like my character is having a panic attack opening the bank

Tried to by pass this by using castle wars bank chest but turns out it wont open it.

when depositing items into the bank it clicks deposit items like 10times instead of once and wait.

There was once where even though the inventory was empty it carried on spamming deposit all button

When withdrawing it doesnt realise the inventory is full and tries to withdraw more stuff. for exmaple if there is a little delay and it withdraws too much primary ingrediants and my inventory is now full it will still try to withdraw seconardies without depositing what we have too much of.

If i find anymore i will edit.

i am doing this with mirror mode.

thank you for this list, I will go through them all and make an update within ~30 minutes

EDIT:

Version 1.27

- Added delays to withdrawing

- Added delays to depositing

- Improved bank method, now banks anywhere (even castle wars)

- No longer spams the bank and closes it

A lot of these issues stemmed from delays, so I will be on the lookout for more bugs, I am still running it and I have pushed an experimental update (it's still far better than the previous version)

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

thank you for this list, I will go through them all and make an update within ~30 minutes

EDIT:

Version 1.27

- Added delays to withdrawing

- Added delays to depositing

- Improved bank method, now banks anywhere (even castle wars)

- No longer spams the bank and closes it

A lot of these issues stemmed from delays, so I will be on the lookout for more bugs, I am still running it and I have pushed an experimental update (it's still far better than the previous version)

Thanks for fast response. if i find anymore ill let yer know

• Deceiver changed the title to Perfect Herblore
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Herblore AIO