Perfect Herblore AIO

Czar

• 2 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, Czar said:

@Banes Not yet but I'll add that to the list - so you mean like getting (4) potions and turning them into (3) etc? Please confirm ^^ :D

Yep!

So combine say Potion (1/2/3) dose ->Potion (4) dose etc,,,

Normally you have access to decanting NPC in members but Im lacking that in F2P.

So it's not that big of an addition (put it lower on the list if your busy with other stuff).

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

@Czar I'm back lol 

Apparently I was doing herblore so just wanted to stop by and say the script has been working great over the past couple months when I remember that I have an OSRS account still LOL Got 80+ herblore already and gunning for 90+ before I take a break, been using it since after Druid Ritual - used to be sketched out and would clean my herbs myself but since gold prices got cheap I just started buying unfinished potions and giving the script an easier time, also the amulet of chemistry option has been working great! I'll test out the other scripts again and see if I find anything, the one I haven't touched in years is your Abyss script after I gave up on RC lol (might have to go check that out at some point)

• Heart 1

Welcome back @Xanthippie!

Herblore is insane profit nowadays but it requires a huge initial investment, so making 1k unfinished ranarr potions is like 6m, we are trying to get GE auto restocking released so it'll be more automated and less hassle ^^ :D For runecrafting I've been doing some insane updates over the past couple weeks, I recommend doing lavas up to 77 and then bloods once I release them. Or double cosmics with the new cosmic method we've added recently ^^ :D Just be careful, take breaks and don't bot for more than 2 hours at a time without taking breaks and you should be good :D

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Herblore AIO