Paypal help -SOLVED- Lock please

Geert Wilders

Hello, yesterday i bought myself the APArockcrabs script its working fine so far but the ban rightes are really high atm. So i wanted to be a bit safe and buy myself VIP for the mirror client. But i need to mount my creditcard to my paypal account but the problem is i dont have a creditcard. You only can buy VIP with a creditcard someone help me please sorry my english is sht.

Edited by Geert Wilders

Can i buy a vouch for myself and use it for VIP it seems i can buy vouches but cannot buy VIP 

Pardon? I do not understand you statement/question? A gift voucher when applied to your account gives you credit. So, if you buy a $10 gift voucher, your accounts get credited with $10 and therefor you could purchase VIP as it costs $9.99... To buy a gift voucher you also need to pay for it via PayPal, so if you cannot buy VIP you cannot buy a gift voucher (and why would you buy a gift voucher if you could just be VIP directly lol). So, I would reccomend buying a gift voucher from somebody very trusted like @RoomScape so you can get your VIP smile.png

Edited by SupremeLeader

Pardon? I do not understand you statement/question? A gift voucher when applied to your account gives you credit. So, if you buy a $10 gift voucher, your accounts get credited with $10 and therefor you could purchase VIP as it costs $9.99... To buy a gift voucher you also need to pay for it via PayPal, so if you cannot buy VIP you cannot buy a gift voucher (and why would you buy a gift voucher if you could just be VIP directly lol). So, I would reccomend buying a gift voucher from somebody very trusted like @RoomScape so you can get your VIP smile.png

Welcome to OSbot, the site where you can get banned multiple times but we'll let you back in regardless!