Widgets

Isolate

Post an example of this? Does it occur to other widgets too? Give more info man >.<

ok.

i think its 548, 120

is the input line for entering a number for smithing/withdrawing in banks ect.

and when i walk near a furnace it fires as visible and i stand there spamming number out loud :).

I think this is the same problem banking had for a while with withdraw-x but instead of universally fixing it

it appears they just have a different check for banking

• Developer

ok.

i think its 548, 120

and when i walk near a furnace it fires as visible and i stand there spamming number out loud smile.png.

I think this is the same problem banking had for a while with withdraw-x but instead of universally fixing it

Does this issue occur with normal mode too?

ok.

i think its 548, 120

and when i walk near a furnace it fires as visible and i stand there spamming number out loud :).

I think withdrawing widget has always been like this. Maybe look into the widget and see which values change when it isn't and is visible then go from there I guess (make own method - I had to do this :s ) xD it isn't the mirror client, this is on the normal one too I'm sure.

edit: nop works 100% fine in normal client, doesnt return unless the interface is actually visible

mirror still says its visible all the time

I think withdrawing widget has always been like this. Maybe look into the widget and see which values change when it isn't and is visible then go from there I guess (make own method - I had to do this :s ) xD it isn't the mirror client, this is on the normal one too I'm sure.

i'm not using the withdrawing widget.
And no in the normal client it works fine, mirror says its always visible

• Like 1