Dispute against x_triumf_x

Virgin

Disputed member: x_triumf_x

Explanation: I bought an account off him that was a 60 attack pure, once i bought it it was stolen. He then recovered it and returned the account to me. After about a month of owning the account i decided to sell the account to a friend that i used to know IRL and moved to china. Before you guys dis me, i knew this guys family and we were really great friends! After selling the account to him about 2 weeks passed and he asked to loan my blowpipe, archers ring, and fury to use at nightmarezone to train one of his accounts. In the past this indiviudal has trusted me with over 200M and i gave it back to give so i assumed i could trust him with this small amount of cash. After he then swore at me and told me that i am an idiot for trusting him with this amount of money. I was furius, so i asked x_triumf_x to recover this account for me to try and make some of my money back from that 30m hit i took earlier. He then said he would think about it. 2-3 days ago i was contacted by that "friend" saying that the account was recovered and that i was foolish because he only paid 10m for it and he scammed me for 30m. I then INSTANTLY contacted x_triumf_x asking him for the info. He has never responded to me. 

Evidence:

http://gyazo.com/89c6323c04f7c41a7d36c70c09ab9ee3   

I understand if this is kinda a sticky situation. 

Can you include a picture of his Skype name? I suppose on Mac you can do that by right clicking on his name and then proceed to "view profile", or something along those lines. Then we can know if the Skype matches with the one provided on here.

I've made the user aware of the dispute and requested him to reply within 24 hours.

Can you include a picture of his Skype name? I suppose on Mac you can do that by right clicking on his name and then proceed to "view profile", or something along those lines. Then we can know if the Skype matches with the one provided on here.

I've made the user aware of the dispute and requested him to reply within 24 hours.

http://gyazo.com/9cf96665bdcc5c158346406046adad2c