Runescape account selling sites trustable ?

Exotikki

Hey guys smile.png!

Does anyone have experience of sites like this "account4rs" or others just like ? Are the prices decent you get for your account or are they just crap biggrin.png ?

I'm just curious, cuz selling accounts on these markets can take so long and since I'm not trusted in this botting site yet it doesn't help me either.

- Thanks already!

If you're willing to pay for an overpriced account go for it. Some are actually legit.

I'm actually looking only to sell account not buy happy.png And yeah, about buying I looked at those prices they are literally ridiculous, like 400$ for RS3 account with total level of around 2100 huh.png

Id say there all legit but expensive as hell

I'm probably going to try and see how much those sites are ready to offer! happy.png

I'm actually looking only to sell account not buy happy.png And yeah, about buying I looked at those prices they are literally ridiculous, like 400$ for RS3 account with total level of around 2100 huh.png

If you try to sell an account they'll pay you like 3-4 weeks after to set their emails on it and what not then they'll pay you after lol