is botting yews safe overnight?

pvmdaldo

or should I do it during the day only? is it better to risk it to double your profit or not worth the risk?  I need money to support my marijuana addiction this is a urgent matter. using 4 accounts btw, might make 4 more . each was also trained to lvl 30. opinions will be appreciated.

Edited by pvmdaldo
  • Like 1

From my personal experience. It doesn't really matter what time of the day you bot. What really seems to matter is to set breaks on your bots. Don't allow them to bot for 20 hours straight, etc. I was running 8 bots on my computer, 4 of them had breaks, 4 of them did not. I ran the ones with breaks for an average persons playing time. They didn't get banned. The others did however, I was running them for 20 hours a day for 4 days.

Also depends on the scripts quality if you don't get banned or not.

Edited by itfchaos

From my personal experience. It doesn't really matter what time of the day you bot. What really seems to matter is to set breaks on your bots. Don't allow them to bot for 20 hours straight, etc. I was running 8 bots on my computer, 4 of them had breaks, 4 of them did not. I ran the ones with breaks for an average persons playing time. They didn't get banned. The others did however, I was running them for 20 hours a day for 4 days.

Also depends on the scripts quality if you don't get banned or not.

ty sir, did you also use a vpn or proxy? I need to find a proper vpn/proxy because the one I am using right now causes all of them to end up having the same IP adress when they log out and log back in which is why im scared of setting breaks overnight xd. 

Edited by pvmdaldo

I use VPN, however don't use anything like softether. Because everyone uses that, and the IPs are probably flagged. Your best would be going with a paid one. And there is many out there, you can google for one. 

Also good idea leveling them all to 30, they wont look as suspicious. 

does your vpn make them all have the same ip after logging out? thanks again biggrin.png should i worry about them having the same ip's once they take breaks and re log back in? I'd have to wake up in the morning to log all of them out and relog back in with their corresponding ips :p

Edited by pvmdaldo