Has anyone been banned using mirror client?

LeBron

I don't get why you guys are trying to test this bot's detectability so hard. Okay so Jagex doesn't know what client you're using but then a bunch of people start playing 24/7 doing the same thing over and over and you think they won't start to work harder to detect this? Why not bot normally to try and prolong this bot's success rather than going crazy with it before it's even started.

• Like 4

I don't get why you guys are trying to test this bot's detectability so hard. Okay so Jagex doesn't know what client you're using but then a bunch of people start playing 24/7 doing the same thing over and over and you think they won't start to work harder to detect this? Why not bot normally to try and prolong this bot's success rather than going crazy with it before it's even started.

Because of xp waste

• Developer

sjmabs any update for us?

ive been going strong for a good 5ish days or something no ban ahhaha

Is it worth me just nuking an account for 24/7 in cows and see how long it takes to be detected?

Is it worth me just nuking an account for 24/7 in cows and see how long it takes to be detected?

No it's not worth it. Botting is about being smart. Getting yourself banned will just help/teach their system to identify new systems. This is not smart, because you know you will get banned botting 24/7, no living person on earth can do that.

• Like 2

Doubt it really matters. Only a handful of people actually have the mirrorclient. As long as all those other bots that are behind don't do the same thing then Jagex couldnt give two shits cos theyre still banning most of the botters.

Doubt it really matters. Only a handful of people actually have the mirrorclient. As long as all those other bots that are behind don't do the same thing then Jagex couldnt give two shits cos theyre still banning most of the botters.

It does matter. It's the only reason why when you use a certain script you get banned in a few hours, Jagex compare your movements to other people's movements therefore if you bot a shit ton and play stupid hours they are more likely to receive this information quicker than if you bot say 6 hours per day. If Jagex didn't care then we wouldn't have to constantly create new bots to succeed the older bots.

• Like 2