Has anyone been banned using mirror client?

LeBron

Got some stuff for you guys:

Not declaring gold farming method.

3.5 days botting using mirror client 11-14 hours a day on each account.

clean accounts created under proxy + mirroring

13 accounts currently.

3 accounts per proxy.

Flawless human like script

0 bans!!!!

Thank you to all devs that contributed!

revolutionising botting.

Edited by FooBar
  • Like 2

Got some stuff for you guys:

Not declaring gold farming method.

3.5 days botting using mirror client 11-14 hours a day on each account.

clean accounts created under proxy + mirroring

13 accounts currently.

3 accounts per proxy.

Flawless human like script

0 bans!!!!

Thank you to all devs that contributed!

revolutionising botting.

That is pretty amazing, I'm getting some good vibes from this mirror-client. My theory is that Jagex CAN in fact see what client you're playing on but they cannot do it automatically (yet) so they'd have to catch you manually while you're online.

That is pretty amazing, I'm getting some good vibes from this mirror-client. My theory is that Jagex CAN in fact see what client you're playing on but they cannot do it automatically (yet) so they'd have to catch you manually while you're online.

Personally I believe Jagex's bot detection revolves around client detection. I was recieving f2p bans within the first six hours of creation.

Personally I believe Jagex's bot detection revolves around client detection. I was recieving f2p bans within the first six hours of creation.

Exactly. Too bad I dont have any proxies (dont wanna use my one and only IP) or I'd try it out by botting an account 100% even tut island.

Edited by LeBron

I'd still be using this only on nooby accounts. Jagex could be giving it a pass to gather data on it.

Pure speculation of course, but I wouldn't take it as a given that its 100% safe now.

I highly doubt that since developers themselves said 100% for jagex it looks like we're playing from www.runescape.com, the only detectable thing would be if the script is really bad and does the exact same thing over and over again.