Client Mirror mode

bigm0ma

"supposed" does it actually work?

wait ... let me smell ... Sniff sniff...,

Nope can't smell if it works ... Troll.png

Nobody knows how jagex bans people.

if they would tell us how to ban bots, or give us proof, we won't get banned anymore.

Now people actually guess what could be the reason and try to figure out new systems.

all I can say is the mirror client is one of hes kind, we have to wait a biot longer to see if it actually works, and lower bann rates smile.png

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi

wait ... let me smell ... Sniff sniff...,

Nope can't smell if it works ... Troll.png

Nobody knows how jagex bans people.

if they would tell us how to ban bots, or give us proof, we won't get banned anymore.

Now people actually guess what could be the reason and try to figure out new systems.

all I can say is the mirror client is one of hes kind, we have to wait a biot longer to see if it actually works, and lower bann rates smile.png

Khaleesi

So you're getting "charged" in a sense to use something that we don't even know works or not? :s

So you're getting "charged" in a sense to use something that we don't even know works or not? :s

If you want to you can pay to test out a unique, potentially revolutionary, new feature.

Most of the work for this new feature seems to have been outsourced, the developer who spent his time researching / writing the thing needs to be payed for his time.

The feature seems to be working, only time will tell what its impact on bans is going to be.

• Like 1