Khal Tutorial Island

Khaleesi

14 hours ago, rmart65 said:

hey boss, loved the last temp script, would love to run the kinks out of this one before getting it, mind helping me with a trial boss?

appreciate ya. 

Enjoy!

13 hours ago, raikzun420 said:

Fresh account with proxy(vpn) got banned right after tutorial
Mirror mode.

My other accounts going strong tho !

Don't use proxies to bot tutorial island, that will always result in banns and locks
Just create and bot on home IP :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, IronAndyOsrs said:

All 6 of the accounts I botted tutorial island were banned overnight. 

Turned the script on, accounts were lead through tut island and then auto logged off. Woke up this morning to them all being banned.

Can you explain why?

Thanks

I should add that they were made on home ip and botted on mirror mode.

Thanks

1 hour ago, IronAndyOsrs said:

Turned the script on, accounts were lead through tut island and then auto logged off. Woke up this morning to them all being banned.

Can you explain why?

Thanks

Because Tutorial Island is probably the most aggressive banning task in the entire game, where all of my false bans have taken place when on the official client.

6 hours ago, IronAndyOsrs said:

Can you explain why?

Thanks

Well can't say why they got banned, but if you use home IP and mirror mode and don't create too many in a short time span it shouldn't be an issue.
I make several a day for the past few months and I never have any banns or locks

4 hours ago, Gunman said:

Because Tutorial Island is probably the most aggressive banning task in the entire game, where all of my false bans have taken place when on the official client.

Well people make over 1k accs a day on the script and I never hear anything about banns. Banns on tut island are non existant due to botting itself.
Banns only happen when using proxies or when you use stealth or you just create too many in a short timespan, for the rest tutorial island is bann free.

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Banns on tut island are non existant due to botting itself

If you mean because of the script behavior, then yes I agree. 99% of the bans are not due to that when on tut.

5 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Banns only happen when using proxies

Using crappy proxies yes. Was even a few subnet waves back in May/June during that prime season. Just logging into the account on that proxy for a few seconds was enough for some people to get banned during the wave.

6 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

when you use stealth 

I bot tut with Stealth just fine. Yeah I may jump through a few extra odd ball hoops to do it, but I do. Stealth could be done a lot better, hoping they look into improving it again after the AI transition.

6 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

you just create too many in a short timespan, for the rest tutorial island is bann free.

Yeah no idea what you mean here, never seen a difference purely a difference from tut when running 3k through in a day vs like 15. Maybe if you don't have enough proxies and create too many accounts on the proxy too fast you can cause a mass ban wave across that IP. But you need to create like 350+ in a day.

3 hours ago, IronAndyOsrs said:

I would like a refund if possible.

I made 2 more accounts yesterday, ran them on home IP, mirror mode.. followed everything to a T.. both accounts banned in the morning.

Thank you,

Scripters don't handle payments. Don't think we refund scripts because of bans specifically either under any circumstance, but you can try here if you want. https://osbot.org/forum/forum/150-refund-requests/

8 hours ago, IronAndyOsrs said:

I would like a refund if possible.

I made 2 more accounts yesterday, ran them on home IP, mirror mode.. followed everything to a T.. both accounts banned in the morning.

Thank you,

Strange, I just made 5 in a row and no banns here at this point.
What did you do after tut island? did you let them walk to GE?