Khal Tutorial Island

Khaleesi

@Khaleesiscript is working really well, however I am ending up with lots of very botlike usernames. It seems to enter 4 digits only and then select one of the autosuggested names.

Would you be able to improve this please? For example, allow us to define a list of usernames which we have generated and pick at random; if it's in use it could then choose another from the list. Alternatively you could come up with a generator based on real data from the highscores or a username dump etc. Would probably be better and less likely to attract attention if the user could control though.

Thanks!

4 hours ago, Vintage Will said:

@Khaleesiscript is working really well, however I am ending up with lots of very botlike usernames. It seems to enter 4 digits only and then select one of the autosuggested names.

Would you be able to improve this please? For example, allow us to define a list of usernames which we have generated and pick at random; if it's in use it could then choose another from the list. Alternatively you could come up with a generator based on real data from the highscores or a username dump etc. Would probably be better and less likely to attract attention if the user could control though.

Thanks!

As far as I'm aware names does not affect any banns or increases bann rates.
I will take a look at it when I get some time ^^

3 hours ago, Fearsy said:

Still gets stuck for me when trying to choose a username after the update. The status : Interacting with Geilinor (1) (0). The mouse will try click on him but the name interface is in the way. Logger just spams : Need to choose name. 

Update is pending, should be online in a few hours :)

43 minutes ago, holdupw8 said:

just bought the script , works great but gets broken when it needs to click a new tab, i have to manually do it then it startsr working great again, but looks very bot like tbh , i can put ss if neccessary

I make a few every day haven't seen this issue? feel free to post a SS ^^

Edited by Khaleesi