Khal Tutorial Island

Khaleesi

18 hours ago, Supamen said:

@Khaleesi Quick feedback based off 7-8 tutorial runs.

Pros:

- It's seamless, does exactly what you want, and it even has a decent name picker (compared to other ones I've used)

- Runs perfectly throughout the island

Cons:

- Very minimal appearance customisation

- It only really changes one or two things and then continues on

- My account looks like a bot with a mullet lol

I really like it, but I think if you made it randomly pick a look (even if it look 10 seconds more) then it'd look less like a bot. Or possibly have the option. Some people don't care, I do though and I'm sure others do too. I'd definitely buy this if it randomised the appearance a little more.

How can you look less then a bot when you have no equipment on? xD
It has a 50% chance on every choice to change it or not, so if you say it only changes 2 things, it's bad luck ^^

I've never heard anyone getting banned for "looking" like a bot, doesn't seem a valid point to ban?
We are talking about bots, if you wanna spend time customizing your perfect barbie or Ken, you can always do by hand :D

Edited by Khaleesi

4 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

How can you look less then a bot when you have no equipment on? xD
It has a 50% chance on every choice to change it or not, so if you say it only changes 2 things, it's bad luck ^^

I've never heard anyone getting banned for "looking" like a bot, doesn't seem a valid point to ban?
We are talking about bots, if you wanna spend time customizing your perfect barbie or Ken, you can always do by hand :D

Don't get snarky, it's feedback. Of course with a name like 196 Fury Nomad with the typical bob appearance is going to draw in more reports. That sounds pretty obvious to me. I realised after I left the feedback that it does change the appearance but then doesn't after the first account, which seems you've fixed in the last update. 

Regardless, it's still a great script. Good work.

On 6/26/2020 at 1:45 AM, Supamen said:

Don't get snarky, it's feedback. Of course with a name like 196 Fury Nomad with the typical bob appearance is going to draw in more reports. That sounds pretty obvious to me. I realised after I left the feedback that it does change the appearance but then doesn't after the first account, which seems you've fixed in the last update. 

Regardless, it's still a great script. Good work.

All the feedback was about the appearance of a bot..., how is that considered feedback?
What do you expect, That a bot is gonna match clothes, match colours, have a nice trim? :D Might need to hire a few females to give me tips on how to match the OSRS clothes ^^
90% of the bots are created to suicide and will get banned within 48h.

If you are creating accounts for high end purposes, you shouldn't be botting them on tutorial island

I'm fairly sure they don't care about reports ... most bots gets auto detected on lower levels. (probably faster then the report gets checked)
Maybe it matters on high level accounts who doesn't get picked up right away...

Great script

Had a few problems that I was able to fix; there were just errors on my end :)

Script works real well; only problem I found is that the script stops in the beginning if it tries to input a random name but lag prevents the click from registering, the script just waits for a name to appear; I have to manually input, which is fine; perhaps a quick check to make sure that there is text inputted 

Thanks a lot for the hard work ill post more in the future 

Edited by Kozs