Khal Tutorial Island

Khaleesi

17 minutes ago, wewuzkangz said:

Think it's definitely detected, did customization by hand and made 20+ accounts spread over fresh proxies  and virtual machines all disabled; but it worked great!

Botting tutorial island on proxies get thel banned most of the time :/
I think you have to use residential IP's nowadays .. Not sure though

• Sad 1

Bot got stuck at the start trying to customize my character then it got stuck talking to the first instructor then it got stuck on the chef then it got stuck on the quest guide then it got stuck on the combat instructor then it got stuck on the financial adviser then it got stuck on the priest and then finally it got stuck on the wizard.... So yeah.... Just terrible...

On 5/26/2018 at 10:53 AM, clown4516 said:

Bot got stuck at the start trying to customize my character then it got stuck talking to the first instructor then it got stuck on the chef then it got stuck on the quest guide then it got stuck on the combat instructor then it got stuck on the financial adviser then it got stuck on the priest and then finally it got stuck on the wizard.... So yeah.... Just terrible...

Well I just tested it and didn't get stuck at all ... and nobody else either ...
Did you disable roofs or where was it stuck? I don't see any image so I can't tell you what you are doing wrong :)

20 minutes ago, Khaleesi said:

Well I just tested it and didn't get stuck at all ... and nobody else either ...
Did you disable roofs or where was it stuck? I don't see any image so I can't tell you what you are doing wrong :)

the problem occurs sometimes. This is because you have to finish the conversion before you can click on the icon which pops up during a conversion. The player is in the middle of conversion, the icon pops up but the script thinks the conversation is over so clicks on the icon. I simply press on spacebar once or twice depending on where the conversion stops and the script goes on. You don't need pictures for that Khal :) I'm not a scripter but if you could add such as "does not click on icon before conversion is over" would be pretty pretty nice :D It's almost like as long as the icon pops up the script is happy lol. This problem occurs sometimes but not always

2 minutes ago, Norscax said:

the problem occurs sometimes. This is because you have to finish the conversion before you can click on the icon which pops up during a conversion. The player is in the middle of conversion, the icon pops up but the script thinks the conversation is over so clicks on the icon. I simply press on spacebar once or twice depending on where the conversion stops and the script goes on. You don't need pictures for that Khal :) I'm not a scripter but if you could add such as "does not click on icon before conversion is over" would be pretty pretty nice :D It's almost like as long as the icon pops up the script is happy lol. This problem occurs sometimes but not always

I've never heard of this... out of all the hunderds of acc I made I literally never encountered this before :D
Gonna check it now and push you an update!

Edited by Khaleesi

22 minutes ago, Norscax said:

Take a look bud :) Oh and I experience this when I run 10-15 tut isl at once

OK! Will try some things and add something to solve this issue.

EDIT:
I found it very quickly, there was indeed some issue I somehow never encountered...

Script updated to V1.04:
- Fixed clicking icons while chat is open.
- Fixed clicking on a wrong random position at Settings Tab.

if you happen to encounter anything else, let me know!

Should be online in a few hours
Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...