how long will a vpn last?

possiesr4men

how long will a vpn last before it gets "flagged" by jagex? does that mean I'd have to buy a different vpn after my accounts get banned? Also shouldnt there be alot of vpns with flagged ips from jagex considering how many people bot and use vpns? how do I know if the vpn I purchase will be safe or not considering people may have possibly botted with that IP before? sorry am still kinda new to all this goldfarm thing. Currently using 4 vpn proxies 2 accounts each and been botting 3 days straight no bans.

Edited by possiesr4men

how long will a vpn last before it gets "flagged" by jagex? does that mean I'd have to buy a different vpn after my accounts get banned? Also shouldnt there be alot of vpns with flagged ips from jagex considering how many people bot and use vpns? how do I know if the vpn I purchase will be safe or not considering people may have possibly botted with that IP before? sorry am still kinda new to all this goldfarm thing. Currently using 4 vpn proxies 2 accounts each and been botting 3 days straight no bans.

There's 10k+  proxies out there, the chances of getting a flagged IP is slim. I'd watch out for shared proxies because they'll be more likely to be flagged (maybe something like 1/100 tbh if there cheap as-well). Also depending on the seller they'll more than likely replace at a discounted rate. Once they get banned its a flagged IP so discard it.

Edited by 7331337
  • Like 1

There's 10k+  proxies out there, the chances of getting a flagged IP is slim. I'd watch out for shared proxies because they'll be more likely to be flagged (maybe something like 1/100 tbh if there cheap as-well). Also depending on the seller they'll more than likely replace at a discounted rate. Once they get banned its a flagged IP so discard it.

what exactly causes jagex to flag your ip? is it when you reach a certain limit of bots with the same ip xd i lost my main cus of this a year ago but now i'm, back trying to goldfarm :p

Edited by possiesr4men

what exactly causes jagex to flag your ip? is it when you reach a certain limit of bots with the same ip xd i lost my main cus of this a year ago but now i'm, back trying to goldfarm tongue.png

I never personally dealt with it because I gold farmed back in 2013 when you could bot 24/hr and not even give a shit. Pretty sure they'll flag your accounts based on these;

- Time spent logged

- Common bot patterns

- Watched by jagex mods (yh they watch you)

- Highly watched skils like WC, Hunter, etc

- Number of bots per IP (more then 2 is easily detectable and noticeable when accs have same logins, logouts, etc. )

• Like 1

I never personally dealt with it because I gold farmed back in 2013 when you could bot 24/hr and not even give a shit. Pretty sure they'll flag your accounts based on these;

- Time spent logged

- Common bot patterns

- Watched by jagex mods (yh they watch you)

- Highly watched skils like WC, Hunter, etc

- Number of bots per IP (more then 2 is easily detectable and noticeable when accs have same logins, logouts, etc. )

I'm running 8 bots total all wcing right now been 3 days no ban 2 bots per vpn proxy i hope this ends well :p

• 3 weeks later...