Anyone know what happened to vitrade/dignity?

Takeoff

Indeed he actually did, for what is it now, the 4'th time?

Idk, but I kind of feel bad for the dude. He keeps getting involved with the wrong people.

He was admin and gave skipa admin and skipa banned him from his own site. Like omfg that was the funniest shit I've ever seen. How the hell do you get banned from your own site, omfg, LOOOOOOL. I died laughing when I heard what happened. It was the best thing that happened.

Funniest part is that he just bought his partner out for the site so he had the site to himself and then he gets banned by skipa, who was a mod but astrola promoted to admin, LOOOOOOOL.

Then on top of that with his gambling site, one day his account got banned with all of his gold on it, Holy hell man, why do you have all of your gold on your account? That was a devestating experience but his account got banned. LOL, this game hates him. I think that's aruond the time when trustmybet filed a scam report against him.

and now you guys are saying he got an admin from hackforums who ended up selling the site? LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Omfg, I feel sorry for that guy but this is some messed up stuff right here. I'm crying as I'm typing this but it's too funny not to laugh. I'd give up on RS and this entire scene if I were him. xD

He's a cool guy, but I honestly don't want him to come back for his own good. Every time he comes back some shit goes down where he just makes a big mess for himself and it's hurting him more than it's helping which is just sad. He needs to stay away and hopefully do something better and have better luck with that because I know RS has f'd him over so hard that I don't think he'll ever be able to walk properly again.

No disrespect, but it's all true, more or less.

• Like 2

yeah GPbets he owed me $25 rank + 15M chips, I didn't want it in the end, the "previous projects" all failed as well, i'm starting to wonder what is the point in even doing it all.

He kept trying to make a decent amount of money but they all failed for one reason or another.

He wanted me to help him with his site and now I feel bad for turning him down after seeing what happened to it.

explainerino pls? im interested

He got banned for scamming - said he was hacked.

He ban evaded a little later.

I caught him and got him banned.

He told staff he wasn't astrola but apparently lived near him but isn't him.

Staff unbanned.

Then I gave staff more proof.

Staff rebanned.

He repaid scammed people.

Got unbanned.

And now that's the story about how his life got twist-turned upside down...

He got banned for scamming - said he was hacked.

He ban evaded a little later.

I caught him and got him banned.

He told staff he wasn't astrola but apparently lived near him but isn't him.

Staff unbanned.

Then I gave staff more proof.

Staff rebanned.

He repaid scammed people.

Got unbanned.

And now that's the story about how his life got twist-turned upside down...

did he then get banned again or what? LMFAO