RuneScape teaches you to be a child molestor.

RoomScape

During Monkey Madness when you have to talk to the baby monkey.

You go through all this shit just to make an amlet so that you can talk to a baby creature and then you hide while its parents are near him. Once its parents (or aunt, whatever it is) leaves its side, you run to talk to the kid (hoping he'll give you a little something something), only to be let down. Then you notice the guardian coming back and you run to hide while they're with the kid. They leave and you go harass the kid again until the kid finally gives in and gives you what you want (nasty mofo) which you then are happy and you now go search for another baby.

This is sick.

• Like 3

you have a dirty mind , my brother in religion.

It's Jagex for making that quest and that specific part.

They could've done anything else, make us find it, make is make it, have us kill a monster for it.

Instead, they have us wait for a baby's parents to leave to keep talking to it until we get what we want.

Now that is dirty, my brother.

During Monkey Madness when you have to talk to the baby monkey.

You go through all this shit just to make an amlet so that you can talk to a baby creature and then you hide while its parents are near him. Once its parents (or aunt, whatever it is) leaves its side, you run to talk to the kid (hoping he'll give you a little something something), only to be let down. Then you notice the guardian coming back and you run to hide while they're with the kid. They leave and you go harass the kid again until the kid finally gives in and gives you what you want (nasty mofo) which you then are happy and you now go search for another baby.

This is sick.

facep.gif I am not going to lie I also thought of this so I am face palming myself as well.

or just give him 3 bananas and get a clue scroll 

3 bananas and a clue scroll you say...

Would three different guys be giving him these 'bananas'?

And what would the clue be? Huh? Something he's too young to know?

You sicken me.

if u use ur monkey nuts on the monkey child, what happens? does he give you his banana?

You little nasty.