Khal Pest Control

Khaleesi

Gave you few hours 

Okay thank you

So far i have noticed two things that are a little buggy.

I am using melee attacks but here we go

1) Other than the previously mentioned spinner thing where it clicks it too much, it will try to attack spinners or portals when brawlers are in the way, causing it to just clicking something that is out of reach.

A possible workaround could be to check the distance of the brawler, and then check distance of other monsters and try to attack something closer that doesn't have the brawler in the way

2) again with the spinners 

I was on one side of the portal, a spinner was on the other, and a brawler was in the way and it just kept spamclicking the spinner even though it was out of reach

A possible fix could be to add a minimum distance of 5-6 squares to check for spinners, and if none then continue loop

2.5)

If nothing has spawned yet except a splatter, it will attack the splatter, but as other monsters spawn it will stay on the splatter, causing you to take damage while killing a [useless] monster

A possibly fix would be just checking if your in combat and if there is a splatter within 1 distance(won't work all the time as they bounce all over the place but hey its a somewhat fix)

and if so then attack something else

Thanks again for the trial.

Ill report back if i see anything else weird!

Okay thank you

So far i have noticed two things that are a little buggy.

I am using melee attacks but here we go

1) Other than the previously mentioned spinner thing where it clicks it too much, it will try to attack spinners or portals when brawlers are in the way, causing it to just clicking something that is out of reach.

A possible workaround could be to check the distance of the brawler, and then check distance of other monsters and try to attack something closer that doesn't have the brawler in the way

2) again with the spinners 

I was on one side of the portal, a spinner was on the other, and a brawler was in the way and it just kept spamclicking the spinner even though it was out of reach

A possible fix could be to add a minimum distance of 5-6 squares to check for spinners, and if none then continue loop

2.5)

If nothing has spawned yet except a splatter, it will attack the splatter, but as other monsters spawn it will stay on the splatter, causing you to take damage while killing a [useless] monster

A possibly fix would be just checking if your in combat and if there is a splatter within 1 distance(won't work all the time as they bounce all over the place but hey its a somewhat fix)

and if so then attack something else

Thanks again for the trial.

Ill report back if i see anything else weird!

Thx for this post,

There is no good way to check brawlers or portals.

I'll see what i can do to improve that. but this should be most likely solved in V0.02.

Script updated to V0.02:

- Fixed spamm clicking spinners

- Fixed interatcing with the gates

- Improved some mechanics

• Like 1

well it doesnt boat-afk on normal client, but it still afks alot near monsters and sometimes the only XP i get is because my auto retaliate is on. Same with portals, and it reduces the xp/hr alot :/

and sorry for my bad english, i cant explain it better lol biggrin.png

English is fine, mine isn't better either xD

Hmm ... I'll see what I can do :s strange ^^

http://imgur.com/fcd4BPy

well, damn it started boat-afking on normal client now also. I now think its a bug with the script, not the botclient.

sorry for the spam posts and complaining lol. 

sleep.png shouldn't be a bug normally. try restarting the client smile.png

Keep me posted.

Edited by Khaleesi

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal Pest Control