Khal Pest Control

Khaleesi

ran for about 30 mins, great script but i had to help it in the boat when i first fired up the scirpt, sometimes get stuck on brawlers then you crash the port and they gangbang around you, sometimes it runs around the middle if no doors are open, then the the status of the script got stuck on turning camera to spinner and when the game ended it just sat so i had to shut her down, other than that this script is amazing and pretty fucking random on where it chooses to go. hope this helps! <3

ran for about 30 mins, great script but i had to help it in the boat when i first fired up the scirpt, sometimes get stuck on brawlers then you crash the port and they gangbang around you, sometimes it runs around the middle if no doors are open, then the the status of the script got stuck on turning camera to spinner and when the game ended it just sat so i had to shut her down, other than that this script is amazing and pretty fucking random on where it chooses to go. hope this helps! QwPha8E.png

Everything is generated randomly, yes there is some issue with the spinners.

Somehow if there too much npc on 1 place it can't interact with them ...

Entering the boat shouldn't be a problem ... Whats wrong with it?

Ya brawlers really fuck up the walking sometimes -_-

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal Pest Control