Khal Pest Control

Khaleesi

On 3/23/2021 at 3:02 PM, MmmKile said:

Hey, Just wanted to say this script is very good. I did end up with a 1 day ban, so I'm taking a break for a bit. I was able to get a lot of levels and PC points. I used the breaking system, but I probably could have been more generous with the break time and how often to break.

I came across 2 issues that I'd like to bring to your attention so that the script can be updated if possible.

1. Sometimes the bot would get stuck behind a brawler or two and just keep clicking to run past them. Until I manually paused the script and clicked to run around, it was just standing there. I'm not sure how complex a correction to that would be, but maybe if the script is able to detect the character not moving when it's supposed to be, run an alternative route by clicking north or south first to run around any potential obstacles. This wasn't very common, but I did notice it a few times while watching the script run. I believe this was similar to what drewp was saying a few comments up.

2. This one is minor, but if I'm using a whip, and would like to use a DDS for special, it will only use the DDS. I tried manually switching back to the whip after the special attack was drained but the bot just re-equipped the DDS every time. I'm not sure if that was user error on my part or if I just didn't understand the menu option for special weapon attacks. If this is simply how it is supposed to work, please disregard this portion.

Anyway, it's a great script. Keep up the good work, and thank you!

Thx for the feedback, I'm currently working on some updates to make it better.
1. The brawler is indeed an annoying issue, looking for a way to click 90 degrees away from the brawler to rereoute around it, should be working in next release.
2. I will take a look at that, it should to take that as main weapon. The weapon you start the script with it basicly set as main weapon and should be used any time unless you can use a spec ^^

thx for the post!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi.

Decent script, only has small issues. the brawler one has already been mentioned, the other is it doesn't seem to attempt to keep the activity meter from doing down from time to time. it seems every few games it losses points because it doesn't do enough in the game. is this a common problem or am I doing something wrong. I've tried with attack portals and defend the knight and have the same issue, I also click the only attack monsters option. Another small bug is when its on defend knight mode and it gets attacked from outside the gate it can get stuck in a loop of auto-retaliate moving it outside then the bot clicks back inside and this continues until it decides to attack something else.

1 hour ago, t37c said:

Hi.

Decent script, only has small issues. the brawler one has already been mentioned, the other is it doesn't seem to attempt to keep the activity meter from doing down from time to time. it seems every few games it losses points because it doesn't do enough in the game. is this a common problem or am I doing something wrong. I've tried with attack portals and defend the knight and have the same issue, I also click the only attack monsters option. Another small bug is when its on defend knight mode and it gets attacked from outside the gate it can get stuck in a loop of auto-retaliate moving it outside then the bot clicks back inside and this continues until it decides to attack something else.

Hello, thanks for the feedback.

I should never faila  game though, so that's pretty strange it should atleast get enough activity. Could you maybe share some screenshot when it's doing nothing for example? Try to restart the client, sometimes it gets stuck and get very slow :/
I will ahve a look at the defend knight, it should not run back to the middle all the time obviously.

For the brawler issue I'm working on something to navigate around them, still testing a lot of cases though.

1 hour ago, Khaleesi said:

Hello, thanks for the feedback.

I should never faila  game though, so that's pretty strange it should atleast get enough activity. Could you maybe share some screenshot when it's doing nothing for example? Try to restart the client, sometimes it gets stuck and get very slow :/
I will ahve a look at the defend knight, it should not run back to the middle all the time obviously.

For the brawler issue I'm working on something to navigate around them, still testing a lot of cases though.

I believe its because of the auto retaliate issue. the bot doesn't identify when its being attacked and continually runs back to where it wants to be (defending knight or at a certain portal) causing it to continually run back and forward causing it to lose activity because its not attacking anything, though even with auto retaliate off it still gets inactive sessions when defending the knight if there isn't much activity around the knight. I cant work out how to add a screenshot but currently my bot has been running 5 hrs and getting 11 points an hour on novice boat because of this.

11 hours ago, t37c said:

I believe its because of the auto retaliate issue. the bot doesn't identify when its being attacked and continually runs back to where it wants to be (defending knight or at a certain portal) causing it to continually run back and forward causing it to lose activity because its not attacking anything, though even with auto retaliate off it still gets inactive sessions when defending the knight if there isn't much activity around the knight. I cant work out how to add a screenshot but currently my bot has been running 5 hrs and getting 11 points an hour on novice boat because of this.

That's still weird, I've ran my acc over the night and it got around 27 points/h with ease
What combat is your account?
you can just upload an image to imgur and drop the link here :)

2 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

That's still weird, I've ran my acc over the night and it got around 27 points/h with ease
What combat is your account?
you can just upload an image to imgur and drop the link here :)

I found using magic or ranged it sorted itself out, my combat is fairly low ~67 i think just low melee stats are the issue

- Mirror or regular client?

Mirror

- What mode/altar?

Expert

- Which settings did you use in the GUI?

Portals and defending knight

- Printscreen with the Osbot console enabled and script paint when getting stuck.

Log is empty

The issue I'm having is that the bot clicks, a lot. It will click about 3-4 times after every game on the plank to get onto the boat after it's already on the boat, and then when running it clicks 3-4 times before it even get's to the location it wants to get to, it looks like it's not waiting as long as it should be before an action is carried out, it is attempting the action a lot of times over and over. I've also noticed it running around back and forth between portals as if it's trying to decide where to go, then it's timer runs out and I won't be able to gain points for that run, when this happens it says object null in the log. That's the only time something is posted

Edited by triblion2000

1 hour ago, triblion2000 said:

- Mirror or regular client?

Mirror

- What mode/altar?

Expert

- Which settings did you use in the GUI?

Portals and defending knight

- Printscreen with the Osbot console enabled and script paint when getting stuck.

Log is empty

The issue I'm having is that the bot clicks, a lot. It will click about 3-4 times after every game on the plank to get onto the boat after it's already on the boat, and then when running it clicks 3-4 times before it even get's to the location it wants to get to, it looks like it's not waiting as long as it should be before an action is carried out, it is attempting the action a lot of times over and over. I've also noticed it running around back and forth between portals as if it's trying to decide where to go, then it's timer runs out and I won't be able to gain points for that run, when this happens it says object null in the log. That's the only time something is posted

Just restart mirror mode, typical issues that occur on it when it's bugged