Khal Pest Control

Khaleesi

12 hours ago, keeptheFaith said:

@Khaleesimight be a dumb ? but anyway when running knight protector to not idle as much?

seems when shifters are dead i will not attack any of the rangers, will checking attack monster box enable this? and upon doing this will i just attack everything or still stay in knight area? thank you!

Will take a look for the rangers, it should attack them :)

• Like 1

Also with that said this is an awesome script! im just wondering with the knight protector active am i supposed to just idle when there are no shifters in immediate area, even when rangers are at gates attacking knight? thank you again khal! also i am currently using your agility aio and your mlm script and I thank you for your time.

4 hours ago, keeptheFaith said:

thank you, so just checking knight protector I should be attacking shifters and rangers?

Ya but I might need to change a few values in the script :)

1 hour ago, keeptheFaith said:

Also with that said this is an awesome script! im just wondering with the knight protector active am i supposed to just idle when there are no shifters in immediate area, even when rangers are at gates attacking knight? thank you again khal! also i am currently using your agility aio and your mlm script and I thank you for your time.

Currently it will wait, but I'm going to change that, so it attacks those rangers

• Like 1