Khal Pest Control

Khaleesi

Ppl are closing the doors at pest control and the script bugs out for a bit and ppl know that they are bots and reported me I can’t use this script till that’s fixed what I mean bugged is that the script will run back and forth and not open the door quickly... it will just run to another location and ppl realize that ima bot since I ran instead of opened the door and sometimes it just bugged out compleatly cuz they close all the doors

Edited by dumara Nona

2 hours ago, dumara Nona said:

Ppl are closing the doors at pest control and the script bugs out for a bit and ppl know that they are bots and reported me I can’t use this script till that’s fixed what I mean bugged is that the script will run back and forth and not open the door quickly... it will just run to another location and ppl realize that ima bot since I ran instead of opened the door and sometimes it just bugged out compleatly cuz they close all the doors

Not much you can do about people closing doors ... If the bot click behind the door right before it closes it auto walks around
There isn't really a way to prevent this, besides that nobody even cares you are a bot since 90% in pest control is a bot