Khal Pest Control

Khaleesi

On 10/6/2018 at 1:02 PM, Shoe said:

Great script, the only improvement I can see is to add Brawler blocking detection. If the script gets blocked by a brawler it will just do nothing.

Well there isn't a good way to checking pathing since they hold no blocking flags on tiles ...
I tried several things but people always complained about it so I just removed all of the bullshit and now I get less reaction then when there is a fix ... 

On 10/6/2018 at 2:09 PM, ChronicReapa said:

Wow seriously thats dissapointing 

Have you tried it?

Edited by Khaleesi

On 10/9/2018 at 9:19 AM, Khaleesi said:

Well there isn't a good way to checking pathing since they hold no blocking flags on tiles ...
I tried several things but people always complained about it so I just removed all of the bullshit and now I get less reaction then when there is a fix ... 

Have you tried it?

May i ? i dont know if you ever let me trial but i didnt get to use it i would like to try before buying 

Khal,

Anyway you could add the option to switch between protecting the void knight and attacking portals? I think a change up would be nice and might be a little less suspicious! Another idea for implementation is adjusting camera angles at void knight as it will stay in the exact same camera location which can be a dead giveaway as a normal player is constantly scanning around and changing up his viewing angles.

I am also having problems with the aforementioned issue of if the camera angle is not just right it will not get onto the boat and forces me to wait until the next game severely decreasing points per hour.

I will provide a progress report tonight. Not gonna run super long maybe 2-3 hours but I plan on babysitting it the entire time and hopefully I can help make the script even better!

-Dream Maker