Khal Pest Control

Khaleesi

bought the script, flawless works fine in every way

highly recommended biggrin.png

i just have one suggestion, after reaching 50 points of damage, could you add simple anti-ban or at least make the mouse exit the screen to appear more afk

There is an option in the GUI to afk when you reach 50 points, this what you mean?

i meant "after" reaching 50 points, the mouse pointer position stays in the same place till the next round and doesn't move at all.

i think it would be better if you make it exit the screen (-1,-1)

more human afk moves, i hope that explains the idea?

Oh I see, ya I can add that ^^

EDIT:

Script updated to V0.27:

- Move mouse off screen after 50 points

- Fixed banking when repairing fences

Should be online in a few hours

Khaleesi

• Like 1

Which mode were you two using? I'm thinking of getting the trial and using defend mode. I've noticed when bots are going after portals once brawlers start getting involved they end up bugging up and just standing there trapped or probably spam clicking to spinners from there client but idk how this script is with handling those type of things

Which mode were you two using? I'm thinking of getting the trial and using defend mode. I've noticed when bots are going after portals once brawlers start getting involved they end up bugging up and just standing there trapped or probably spam clicking to spinners from there client but idk how this script is with handling those type of things

I have also noticed that with my bot in the advanced ship, gets bugged on a brawler and doesn't do anything for awhile, especially if the brawler isn't after you. oh I am just wondering, is there any way the bot could close closeable doors after it has reached the outer areas? Oh, and I have also noticed my bot will stick on a non-important target to the death, instead of going for the spinner/portal on it's spawn. is there any work around that?

Otherwise, pretty awesome scripting, thank you for taking the time to do this.

I was using attack portal mode.  I didn't bot more than two hours at a time. I would take several breaks too and do other skills and tasks and I still got banned.

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal Pest Control