Bought an account and got recovered!

Thc_faker

Disputed member: @Cinnamon

Thread Link: http://osbot.org/forum/topic/65220-s-maxed-main-with-94-slayer-580-feedback/?hl=cinnamon

Explanation: I bought this account to cinnammon , and today it got recovered with 56m on it! It first appeared as it was banned duo to account stolen and 5 minutes after password was invalid!

Evidence:

Pictures below posted by pain.

Okay? Your evidence proves nothing. "Oh hey, I forgot my pass, let me just say it got stolen"

Got banned then stolen? What?

And I have no idea what the other pictures are for, is it your peaks with the account? I'm confused. 

Let me just buy 30 accounts, get drunk, forget the pass to all of them, show a screenie that the login is invalid, then let me claim theft. n = 1 much?

I went through the chat logs, cinnamon did sell him the account, I am requesting cinnamon either put in a recovery for the account or contact supremeleader to put in a recovery for the acc, none of you log on the account if it gets accepted. You contact me if it gets accepted.

I did sell him the account, but like I stated it wasn't mine. I contacted him to put a recovery in. I still don't see any evidence from his claim...

I will help pay if this account is not recovered, i was a work of Cinnamon's for a good 3 months and have been mates with him since. I don't for 1 second believe cinna is a scammer, I would also like to note that many many many times THC_Faker attempted too sell this account. whose to say he didn't sell it and it get recovered by him himself from the player he sold too.

Well, just saying cinna needs to refund me not because he stole me the account but because the original owner recovered it and cinnna said he 100% refund if that happened..