Knowing your business: Making $1,200 in one month starting with $50, 2M RSGP, and 6 days of RS membership.

King Shakur

Hi everyone, I am Shakur. I joined in July 2013 and at one point was a very active member. I made a lot of goal threads that I never accomplished due to the fact that I was too lazy to do them. The threads were pretty popular though and I am back with a new goal. I have $1,200 owed to Comcast (don't ask why it's a long story) and my service (Internet, TV, telephone) was terminated and now I have Verizon which is absolute terrible internet and terrible service in general because Verizon Fios isn't offered in my area. I can't stream because of this and my internet speeds are 2.5 download/.8 upload. Streaming has always been really fun and I believe I can make it into a career if I try hard enough. With the implementation of the GE, I plan on making the money to reopen my Comcast service and get the internet I need to properly stream. I will be updating this thread daily and I hope you keep up with my progress.

TLDR: Make $1200 so I can pay off my Comcast bill and livestream on Twitch.

Money Made: $200.00/$1200.00

Accounts: 1/5

Day 1:

f961b91cc5.jpg

Day 2:

There isn't much of an update today, I am getting a service done on some accounts but with snow coming to Maryland where I live I am going out to work with my Dad in snow removal. +$200 I will be out for most of the day tomorrow so might not be too big of an update either.

Wish me luck and before anyone asks, yes I have done this before.

Thanks!

Edited by King Shakur

lol call it quits 1200 dollars is too insane of an amount. you can find some other type of company other than verizon might end up paying a bit more but you'll definitely get decent service :)  good thing google fiber internet is coming to wher i live never have to worry about slow internet ever :)

gl with ur goal shakur homie G

lol call it quits 1200 dollars is too insane of an amount. you can find some other type of company other than verizon might end up paying a bit more but you'll definitely get decent service smile.png  good thing google fiber internet is coming to wher i live never have to worry about slow internet ever smile.png

gl with ur goal shakur homie G

Literally no other company has decent internet service here, trust me I have checked. All $1,200 won't be goldfarming but maybe 80% will and it's possible, if it takes a bit longer than a month that's fine.