Two suggestions

Spear

I've got one suggestions that I think could possibly improve the forums.

1. Sports section. I'd really like to see a Sports Section either a sub-topic to discussion or a sub-sub topic to Real Life. Real Life is more for news/personal stuff while sports are big enough to have their own section. 

Edited by Spear

I've got two suggestions that I think could possibly improve the forums.

1. "Previous Names Option". This is for whoever changes their name and no one knows who they are, you click their name and an option with "previous names" will be available and when you click it, either a new tab opens or a small pop up opens and has a list of their previous names. 

2. Sports section. I'd really like to see a Sports Section either a sub-topic to discussion or a sub-sub topic to Real Life. Real Life is more for news/personal stuff while sports are big enough to have their own section. 

1. You can check. Go to their profile, on the right side right under your likes.

• Like 1

Sure but is it really necessary? We already have a few of sections to talk about that stuff in

The only section closest to posting sports in is Real-Life, and Real-Life section is more for personal problems, maybe news, stuff like that, not really sports. It wouldn't hurt adding in the section just for a few months to see how it goes. Plus, the only time the section would be considered "dead" is throughout most of summer when most sports are off-season, then during the rest of the year sports are in full swing.

Edited by Spear