πŸ”₯ KHAL SCRIPTS πŸ”₯ HIGHEST QUALITY πŸ”₯ BEST REVIEWS πŸ”₯ LOWEST BANRATES πŸ”₯ TRIALS AVAILABLE πŸ”₯ DISCORD SUPPORT πŸ”₯ ALMOST EVERY SKILL πŸ”₯ CUSTOM BREAKMANAGER πŸ”₯ DEDICATED SUPPORT

Khaleesi

2 hours ago, theuziu said:

- Script name:Β khal pest control

- trial length: 30 minute or 1 hour ? pleaseΒ 

- Reason for trial: I want to try out script before buying,Β I want to test for future accounts

- Are you ging to give feedback on the script?: yes 100%

Thanks Thanks

not giving trials on that one, check first post :)

13 hours ago, theuziu said:

- Script name:Β khal pest control

- trial length: 30 minute or 1 hour ? pleaseΒ 

- Reason for trial: I want to try out script before buying,Β I want to test for future accounts

- Are you ging to give feedback on the script?: yes 100%

Thanks Thanks

ive gotten multiple sets [multiple accounts] using khal's pest control, was 2019-2020 though when i did so

Edited by grammatoncleric
  • Like 1

I have got almost all of your scripts, I love them. 0 banned accounts so far and I have been using them for quite a while.

One question I have tho (and this is with all the scripts I've seen so far not only yours) whenever a script is executing a task for example: agility it clicks and the mouse will always wait untill it can go to the next action, is there a reason for this maybe to have less input less chance of being caught?Β 

The mouse not moving is the only "worrying" factor that I've got with scripts.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, smurfred said:

I have got almost all of your scripts, I love them. 0 banned accounts so far and I have been using them for quite a while.

One question I have tho (and this is with all the scripts I've seen so far not only yours) whenever a script is executing a task for example: agility it clicks and the mouse will always wait untill it can go to the next action, is there a reason for this maybe to have less input less chance of being caught?Β 

The mouse not moving is the only "worrying" factor that I've got with scripts.

Agility does move it though after clicking, not always though.
For the other scripts it usually moves offscreen when doing afk likeΒ tasks

• Khaleesi changed the title to πŸ”₯ KHAL SCRIPTS πŸ”₯ HIGHEST QUALITY πŸ”₯ BEST REVIEWS πŸ”₯ LOWEST BANRATES πŸ”₯ TRIALS AVAILABLE πŸ”₯ DISCORD SUPPORT πŸ”₯ ALMOST EVERY SKILL πŸ”₯ CUSTOM BREAKMANAGER πŸ”₯ DEDICATED SUPPORT