🔥 KHAL SCRIPTS 🔥 HIGHEST QUALITY 🔥 BEST REVIEWS 🔥 LOWEST BANRATES 🔥 TRIALS AVAILABLE 🔥 DISCORD SUPPORT 🔥 ALMOST EVERY SKILL 🔥 CUSTOM BREAKMANAGER 🔥 DEDICATED SUPPORT

Khaleesi

1 hour ago, Marcuss said:

Script name Khal agility

- trial length 2 days 

- Reason for trial: Im looking for a agility script and saw that you are giving a free trail for it so I thought that I was gonna try it if you let me. Never bought a script before so I hope this is worth to buy afterwards 

- Are you ging to give feedback on the script? Yes, of course anything that can improve it.

Thanks

1 hour ago, deathsomenow said:

- Script name Khal Herblore 

- trial length  2 days

- Reason for trial testing the profitability of it

- Are you ging to give feedback on the script? yes  i will

Enjoy the trials! :D

1 hour ago, LuIIII said:

- Script name Khal Windertodt 

- trial length 2 days

- Reason for trial I'm trying out to see if I make enough gp. If I do I will definitely buy this script. 

- Are you giving to give feedback on the script? Of course, To help you out with any bugs that I might run into 

Have fun!

Script name Khal tut island

- trial length  looking to start a small farm for myself and want to auto mate my account creation.

- Reason for trial testing before purchase

- Are you ging to give feedback on the script? absoulity, i have the wintertodt and fisher, havent used but about to start.

4 hours ago, Chopper said:

Script name Khal tut island

- trial length  looking to start a small farm for myself and want to auto mate my account creation.

- Reason for trial testing before purchase

- Are you ging to give feedback on the script? absoulity, i have the wintertodt and fisher, havent used but about to start.

1 hour ago, trevster120 said:

Script mother load mine 

24 hours

I own literally all but 3 of youre scripts now just want to test this one before I purchase 

Enjoy! :D

• Khaleesi changed the title to 🔥 KHAL SCRIPTS 🔥 HIGHEST QUALITY 🔥 BEST REVIEWS 🔥 LOWEST BANRATES 🔥 TRIALS AVAILABLE 🔥 DISCORD SUPPORT 🔥 ALMOST EVERY SKILL 🔥 CUSTOM BREAKMANAGER 🔥 DEDICATED SUPPORT