πŸ”₯ KHAL SCRIPTS πŸ”₯ HIGHEST QUALITY πŸ”₯ BEST REVIEWS πŸ”₯ LOWEST BANRATES πŸ”₯ TRIALS AVAILABLE πŸ”₯ DISCORD SUPPORT πŸ”₯ ALMOST EVERY SKILL πŸ”₯ CUSTOM BREAKMANAGER πŸ”₯ DEDICATED SUPPORT

Khaleesi

- Script name Slayer Khal

Β 

- trial length 2 days

Β 

- Reason for trial I'm thinking about purchasing it but for one, I've never purchased a script before so I think this will be a greatΒ opportunity for me to test out the script and think about my decision weather I want to buy it or not.Β 

Β 

- Are you ging to give feedback on the script? Yes, of course I will give feed back weather I like it or not :)

Thanks

• Like 9

Β 

- Script name Slayer Khal

Β 

- trial length 2 days

Β 

- Reason for trial I'm thinking about purchasing it but for one, I've never purchased a script before so I think this will be a greatΒ opportunity for me to test out the script and think about my decision weather I want to buy it or not.Β 

Β 

- Are you ging to give feedback on the script? Yes, of course I will give feed back weather I like it or not smile.png

Thanks

Β 

Β 

Slayer script isn't live yet ... still working on it!

Choose any script which are listed in the topic please.

• Like 8

Β 

Script name Khal AIO runecrafting

- trial length 2 days

- Reason for trial - Looking to purchase a runecrafting script as your giving a free trial ill try urs smile.png

- Are you ging to give feedback on the script?Β DefinitelyΒ anything to help improve script.

Β 

Β 

Thanks bro.

Β 

Β 

Added 2 day trial to you!

Goodluck!

• Like 4

Request Template:

- Script name: Khal AIO Runecrafting

- trial length: ~2 days

- Reason for trial: As I've just purchased your agility script, I'm looking into buying your runecrafting script, but I'd love to have a trial to see how it runs before finalizing my purchase.

- Are you ging to give feedback on the script?: Absolutely!

Thanks (:

Β 

Request Template:

- Script name: Khal AIO Runecrafting

- trial length: ~2 days

- Reason for trial: As I've just purchased your agility script, I'm looking into buying your runecrafting script, but I'd love to have a trial to see how it runs before finalizing my purchase.

- Are you ging to give feedback on the script?: Absolutely!

Thanks (:

Β 

Β 

Gave you 48 hour trial.

Goodluck!

- Script name

Β Khal AIO AgilityΒ 

Β 

- trial length

Β 

72 hours (2 day is okay too ^^ - ask and you shall receive? heh)

Β 

- Reason for trial

Deciding what my first script purchase is going to be as I have just recently (3 days ago) came back to play again - I am wanting to get a quality agility script eventually so it would be nice to see how yours works !!

Β 

- Are you ging to give feedback on the script?

Β 

Most definitely, I track everything so ill post up some proggies and a review once the trial period is done :)

• Like 1

• Khaleesi changed the title to πŸ”₯ KHAL SCRIPTS πŸ”₯ HIGHEST QUALITY πŸ”₯ BEST REVIEWS πŸ”₯ LOWEST BANRATES πŸ”₯ TRIALS AVAILABLE πŸ”₯ DISCORD SUPPORT πŸ”₯ ALMOST EVERY SKILL πŸ”₯ CUSTOM BREAKMANAGER πŸ”₯ DEDICATED SUPPORT