πŸ”₯ KHAL SCRIPTS πŸ”₯ HIGHEST QUALITY πŸ”₯ BEST REVIEWS πŸ”₯ LOWEST BANRATES πŸ”₯ TRIALS AVAILABLE πŸ”₯ DISCORD SUPPORT πŸ”₯ ALMOST EVERY SKILL πŸ”₯ CUSTOM BREAKMANAGER πŸ”₯ DEDICATED SUPPORT

Khaleesi

43 minutes ago, Jakeeyy said:

Script Name: Khal Warrior Guild

Trial length: 24-48 hours, I don't mind

Reason for trial: Need a good script to complete warrior's guild across multiple accounts, figured I'd try yours...

Feedback: Ofcourse! As soon as I finish trial I'll post updates and review :0

Enjoy! :D

hi there,

Β 

coming back to the game and new to botting, not sure wich script is good for me to make some money when i buy a bond.

Im thinking herblore or fletching script, or if theres any better ones suggestions would be awesome :)

And i would be helped with a free 24/48h trial period after wich i will buy one or more scripts that fitΒ the needs.

Ive also joined discord so i will leave a review on the script there, ive no experience in botting butΒ  i hope theyll be as awesome as everyone says!

Β 

thank you !

Β 

1 hour ago, wappie said:

hi there,

Β 

coming back to the game and new to botting, not sure wich script is good for me to make some money when i buy a bond.

Im thinking herblore or fletching script, or if theres any better ones suggestions would be awesome :)

And i would be helped with a free 24/48h trial period after wich i will buy one or more scripts that fitΒ the needs.

Ive also joined discord so i will leave a review on the script there, ive no experience in botting butΒ  i hope theyll be as awesome as everyone says!

Β 

thank you !

Β 

Enjoy the fletching trial πŸ˜‰

Script name Khal Woodcutter

Β 

- trial length 1Β day

Β 

- Reason for trial - Looking into powerlevelling a few bots, interested in seeing your script's functionality.

Β 

-Β Are you going to give feedback on the script - Yes, while I am using it I will make sure to make note of any aspects of the script I may like / dislike, along with any issues I find.

Edited by R1pple
typo

12 hours ago, R1pple said:

Script name Khal Woodcutter

Β 

- trial length 1Β day

Β 

- Reason for trial - Looking into powerlevelling a few bots, interested in seeing your script's functionality.

Β 

-Β Are you going to give feedback on the script - Yes, while I am using it I will make sure to make note of any aspects of the script I may like / dislike, along with any issues I find.

Β 

7 hours ago, JanC said:

Script name Khal AIO runecrafting

Β 

- trial length 2 days

Β 

- Reason for trial - I would like to try it a little before buying it definitely :)

Β 

- Are you ging to give feedback on the script?Β of course yes, with pleasure!

Β 

Thanks!

Enjoy the trials :D

• Khaleesi changed the title to πŸ”₯ KHAL SCRIPTS πŸ”₯ HIGHEST QUALITY πŸ”₯ BEST REVIEWS πŸ”₯ LOWEST BANRATES πŸ”₯ TRIALS AVAILABLE πŸ”₯ DISCORD SUPPORT πŸ”₯ ALMOST EVERY SKILL πŸ”₯ CUSTOM BREAKMANAGER πŸ”₯ DEDICATED SUPPORT