OSBot Intro

DarkzSide

I would say maybe have OSBot sit there for a sec so people can read it since the text is moving non stop. If this is supposed to be a promotional video then you want people who have never heard about it before to know exactly what it is called smile.png

You got a point but it's not necessary because there will be promotional part right after the intro that shows the bot and other essential stuff about osbot. (e.g. forum)

You got a point but it's not necessary because there will be promotional part right after the intro that shows the bot and other essential stuff about osbot. (e.g. forum)

Ok well that was the only thing i saw wrong with it.. I love the rest of the aspects. I just feel if you had it sit there for like 1 sec once it connects the letters together for the first time the continued it I would give it a 10/10 atm its a 8.5/10 smile.png

Edited by Mohiom

Honestly ?

******** music.

To avoid copyright problems i can only use non-copyrighted music and i think that dubstep suits it but please link me to better non-copyrighted music.

Oo this is sexy, would you do an intro for me?

I won't be taking requests for intros until i finished the promotional video.

Won't be doing free intro's though, paid only.

Edited by DarkzSide