Perfect Rock Crabs

Czar

Will add an update for world hopping :D

As for script sipping str potions only, did you set game client to fixed mode? It should work fine after that ^^ :D 

Granite hammer spec - will add in upcoming update :D

Will also be adding a few other updates and test running cannon

Thanks guys, really appreciate the feedback and suggestions ^^ :D

Hey Czar, love your scripts.  Was using this and found when world switching it sometimes still is in combat before it switches worlds.  Resulting in it running back to the same spot in the same world.  Then it repeats the same action and you actually switch worlds.  Just a small bug but other than that it has been perfect! 

Edit: got banned today on one account.  I think it's the mouse movement.  Only ran for about and hour and a half. I think its when it clicks the mini map, it clicks to where the crab is every time and the movement might be too exact and detectable.  removing clicking on the mini map and just clicking next to the crab to agro might fix this problem slightly. 

Edited by phiercee1
not need to spam

On 3/6/2019 at 1:53 PM, phiercee1 said:

Hey Czar, love your scripts.  Was using this and found when world switching it sometimes still is in combat before it switches worlds.  Resulting in it running back to the same spot in the same world.  Then it repeats the same action and you actually switch worlds.  Just a small bug but other than that it has been perfect! 

Edit: got banned today on one account.  I think it's the mouse movement.  Only ran for about and hour and a half. I think its when it clicks the mini map, it clicks to where the crab is every time and the movement might be too exact and detectable.  removing clicking on the mini map and just clicking next to the crab to agro might fix this problem slightly. 

This. I have been worried about this as well. Have been using for about 2 weeks now 4-5 hours a day and have been noticing it clicking exactly where the crab is located. I would prefer it not using the minimap at all to be honest because who in all honestly clicks the minimap when they can clearly see the npc they are trying to get to on screen?. To me this makes it seem like something detection software would look for when going through checks and balances to see who's botting. Also have had this users above comment happen to me when world switching.

Seems to be working for me, did you make sure to set client to fixed mode? Also did you set food? Retaliate enabled? Post error logs if any, will help :)

As for bans and minimap clicking - will add a few more changes for this following user feedback. Thanks guys ^^ :D

Stay tuned for the next update. :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/17/2019 at 5:25 AM, Czar said:

Seems to be working for me, did you make sure to set client to fixed mode? Also did you set food? Retaliate enabled? Post error logs if any, will help :)

As for bans and minimap clicking - will add a few more changes for this following user feedback. Thanks guys ^^ :D

Stay tuned for the next update. :)

Love script always worked perfect me would just be even more perfect if you could remove the minimap clicking altogether its not very human like at all. any idea when next update will go live? :D

• Like 1

Yep I am working on a new interaction system altogether, should improve the ban rates by ALOT, I recently did a system for my agility script and it has been very successful in ban rates, especially for agility which is naturally a higher ban rate skill, managed to make it a lot safer. ^^ :D 

2 hours ago, Czar said:

Yep I am working on a new interaction system altogether, should improve the ban rates by ALOT, I recently did a system for my agility script and it has been very successful in ban rates, especially for agility which is naturally a higher ban rate skill, managed to make it a lot safer. ^^ :D 

Sounds dope, any ETA? if its fairly soon i may delay training combat till its released

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...