Perfect Rock Crabs

Czar

On 2018-01-25 at 1:21 PM, Czar said:

Waterbirth not supported yet :( Sorry guys

I have been using this script for the last couple of days and it has been working great with just some minor bugs I have found.

1. At the "West" spot sometimes when the bot runs south to hop worlds it will try and hop to soon after combat and fail to hop and then it gets stuck in a little loop where it runs up north and gets attacked and then goes a little bit south and fails to hop again.

2. I can't get it to use the Camelot teleport spell just tabs. I tried to run it with laws and airs in inventory but it wouldn't teleport and instead started running. It works fine with Camelot teleport tabs though.

3. Since the last update the move cursor outside of screen option doesn't work for me. It workd before the thursday update but now the cursor just idles ontop of whatever it just clicked on until it clicks something else.

Edit: Another thing I find it doing almost all the time is when it is going to move to a new crab which is close (3-4 tiles) it will first press on the map to move there then also press on the ground right after which makes it look very bot-like and ineffiecent.

Edited by Fisk4rn
I got more.
  • Like 1

On 1/27/2018 at 7:56 AM, Fisk4rn said:

I have been using this script for the last couple of days and it has been working great with just some minor bugs I have found.

1. At the "West" spot sometimes when the bot runs south to hop worlds it will try and hop to soon after combat and fail to hop and then it gets stuck in a little loop where it runs up north and gets attacked and then goes a little bit south and fails to hop again.

2. I can't get it to use the Camelot teleport spell just tabs. I tried to run it with laws and airs in inventory but it wouldn't teleport and instead started running. It works fine with Camelot teleport tabs though.

3. Since the last update the move cursor outside of screen option doesn't work for me. It workd before the thursday update but now the cursor just idles ontop of whatever it just clicked on until it clicks something else.

Edit: Another thing I find it doing almost all the time is when it is going to move to a new crab which is close (3-4 tiles) it will first press on the map to move there then also press on the ground right after which makes it look very bot-like and ineffiecent.

For cammy teleport select the 2nd webwalker it will work.

I have noted down all points and I will add an improvement update very soon, stay tuned guys :D 

3 hours ago, Czar said:

For cammy teleport select the 2nd webwalker it will work.

I have noted down all points and I will add an improvement update very soon, stay tuned guys :D 

Ok, I will try that and I am looking forward to the update! Also, is waterbirth support coming soon or is it planned? 

• Like 1

I can't make any promises for waterbirth but let's just say I am experimenting some ways to find a flawless way to code it. Until a flawless system can be coded I can't include it in the script. Also I am not allowed to say it will be in the script without knowing for sure if I can add it yet :s 

Edited by Czar

4 hours ago, Czar said:

I can't make any promises for waterbirth but let's just say I am experimenting some ways to find a flawless way to code it. Until a flawless system can be coded I can't include it in the script. Also I am not allowed to say it will be in the script without knowing for sure if I can add it yet :s 

I know I have used scripts that had it working before in the early days of osbot. What is the problem that is happening now? I could gladly help test it for you. 

@Czar obviously I must be doing something wrong. It's still doing the same thing it was doing a month ago. Same thing on any account I try.

Debug

Spoiler

[INFO][Bot #1][01/29 07:59:17 PM]: Loaded 2 built-in random solvers!
[INFO][Bot #1][01/29 07:59:17 PM]: Definitions loaded: 21316
[INFO][Bot #1][01/29 07:59:17 PM]: 23 APIs loaded
[INFO][Bot #1][01/29 07:59:19 PM]: Yay!
[INFO][Bot #1][01/29 07:59:20 PM]: Next eat hitpoints: [51]
[INFO][Bot #1][01/29 07:59:20 PM]: Using cave set to [false]
[INFO][Bot #1][01/29 07:59:20 PM]: -- finished rotating --
[INFO][Bot #1][01/29 07:59:20 PM]: My layout is now reset 2
[ERROR][Bot #1][01/29 07:59:20 PM]: Error in script onStart(): Perfect Crabs
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at aux.E(in:3197)
    at aux.E(in:3108)
    at aux.h(in:2325)
    at aux.<init>(in:2286)
    at cOn.onStart(in:64)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor.iIIiIiiIiiIi(lh:158)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor.start(lh:382)
    at org.osbot.lPt4.run(kn:156)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[INFO][Bot #1][01/29 07:59:20 PM]: Terminating script Perfect Crabs...
[INFO][Bot #1][01/29 07:59:20 PM]: Script Perfect Crabs has exited!

Waterbirth can only be added if you babysit the bot, it is really complex to make a flawless version of it without any problems, without getting crashed, without getting called out for being botlike. If I add basic waterbirth support everyone will just complain and the script will get flamed non-stop :s 

As for the console errors in starting script, you must have a new-ish item in your inventory loadout (any new item which was released in osrs within the past 2 months). Go to OSBot directory -> data -> rock crabs.cfg and delete it. I will add a fail-safe for this for the next version ^^ :D

As for trials, gl guys :D 

1 hour ago, Czar said:

Waterbirth can only be added if you babysit the bot, it is really complex to make a flawless version of it without any problems, without getting crashed, without getting called out for being botlike. If I add basic waterbirth support everyone will just complain and the script will get flamed non-stop :s 

As for the console errors in starting script, you must have a new-ish item in your inventory loadout (any new item which was released in osrs within the past 2 months). Go to OSBot directory -> data -> rock crabs.cfg and delete it. I will add a fail-safe for this for the next version ^^ :D

As for trials, gl guys :D 

Ok, I didn't know it was that complex but I can see that it must be hard to get anti-crashing etc. I won't be using this anymore though since I just got perm-banned on my account after using this for 4-5 days botting about 4 hours per day :(