Perfect Rock Crabs

Czar

Just decided to run this script again for the first time in a while, it got me banned over night along with the motherload mine script by Czar, I never had any issues with the rock crab script until this morning I go to log on and I am banned. And it was in fact from this script no body try telling me I was using other scripts. Anyway, sorry Czar but can't risk another ban on either of my other two accounts as they will be perm. I hope you fix these soon.

On 26/06/2017 at 7:31 AM, therthite said:

Sometimes when you are East Crabs the bot doesnt walk far enough to reset agro, comes back to the crabs and loops trying to reset. I tried it with 3 walk options, and it depends on the last crab attacked before resetting.

Hope you can fix it soon.

This too.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Czar said:

I will extend the route to the refresh-aggro tile for east crabs, update will be pushed within the hour :) 

Thank you, its really nice to have a scripter so involved. Still I noticed a bit ago a couple of no-resets, so if possible I'd try to make it go overboard reseting, like running to the level of the mining spot. I noticed it clicks far to run but doesnt get there, it just clicks south and then north inmediatly, so if you can make the script wait before clicking north would be a solution. Thank you for this script :):)

Edited by therthite
  • Like 1

Hi Czar,

I purchased this script a few days ago.

My first account got banned, and i assumed that was because i had used a free script 'Cow Killer'

I decided to use another account, that isn't new from tutorial island. I botted this account for 2 days, no longer than 4-5 hours a day, with breaks giving the account 53 ranged.

I just got home and went to log in, and this account is banned too... Is there any sort of refund, either £/$ or GP? I can't use this without getting banned... VPN too.

Thanks,

• Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Rock Crabs