Perfect Rock Crabs

Czar

Awesome 8hr proggy , good job man :D

I reckon the update will be live today, although I did add A LOT of features in this new update (including sand crabs and dynamic leveling) so it may take a few hours

Although if you really are worried (you honestly shouldn't be) about minimap walking, then use AFK mode for a few hours, switch it up, it can lower the ban rate too ^^ :D

I'm having a bit of an issue with the crabs script I load the inventory with some super str potions and the rest is tuna but instead of drinking a potion every time the potion runs out it drinks the potions like its food does not touch the tunas until after all of the potions are gone like its food or something. 

• Like 1

Done gl on trial ^^ :D

@Omnificent Potions/food are perfectly fine, just tested with 20 super str potions and 7 tuna, I don't see any problems :o I did make the bot eat food for inventory slots, but that's about it :o But I will add a safety check so that it does not drink potions too fast I guess ^^ :D

I made the bot drink potions when there is a 4 level difference between the normal level and boosted level, so e.g. at 70 attack, if the boosted attack level is 75 it won't drink. If the boosted level is 74, it will drink a potion. 

• Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Rock Crabs