Zybez Price Checker

Tyluur

No man let's share some shitty code that will people teach them things wrong and how they shouldn't share good code. 

The code isn't shitty. Its just not as effective as above.

maybe rate your own scripting tutorials/way of coding before looking to my code.

Kind regards

H0ppy

Edited by H0ppy

So what? Im not talking about my code and never said that was perfect. Tyluur just said the truth but you can't deal with it and must complain about his code.

Saying its better is complaining ? biggrin.png

Lucky i don't say the truth about you ... First of Grow up then we talk again!

kind regards

H0ppy

Edited by H0ppy

So you are an liar? But you can tell the truth about me because I don't really care what you say about me. Oh so you said it was better maybe not but it is?

"So much code for a simple checker xD 

You can do it with half the code."

1) Grow up

2) English? Do you even ...? 

3) Get some respect for people

4) Java conventions

5)...

Want more? xD

na I'm joking. Your a cool guy but your really hostile to me ...

The price checker is very good biggrin.png

I'm not saying I'm perfect, but you really need to check yourself before judging me!

Kind regards

H0ppy

Edited by H0ppy

Funny that the things you listed here are also true if we are talking about you:

1) Grow up and learn that not everything is about money

2) Yup I'm not a native speaker but at-least my pronunciation is a bit better and I can quote a message from you aswell: "First of Grow up"

3) Get some respect for people: You must earn it and money hungry people like you don't deserve it.

4) Java conventions, sorry that I don't code in Java normally but luckily eclipse will take care of it. By the way, your conventions aren't right either so please shut up.

Why would you add a fifth point if the only thing you type is ...

Funny that the things you listed here are also true if we are talking about you:

1) Grow up and learn that not everything is about money

2) Yup I'm not a native speaker but at-least my pronunciation is a bit better and I can quote a message from you aswell: "First of Grow up"

3) Get some respect for people: You must earn it and money hungry people like you don't deserve it.

4) Java conventions, sorry that I don't code in Java normally but luckily eclipse will take care of it. By the way, your conventions aren't right either so please shut up.

Why would you add a fifth point if the only thing you type is ...

This answer just MADE MY DAY xD

1) I'm 22 years old so i don't think you have to speak to me about that.

2) I know your dutch. I'm dutch too so ... Maybe check your messages above ... too much faults to typ in here.

3) Money hungry xD I'm waiting for 2 weeks on a admin to release 8 scripts at once and released 2 open source.

4) I've finished 5 years of computer science + Coding in java for about 7 years. Don't think you have to learn me anything about java conventions.

5) Check my signature ^^

I'm done with this.

Not wasting 5 more seconds of my time on you.

kind regards

H0ppy

Edited by H0ppy