Khal AIO Fisher

Khaleesi

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/16/2020 at 9:51 AM, Cuebulon said:

Just got 99 fishing with this script yesterday! Was the only script to run on this account and got it flawlessly! Thanks @Khaleesi

Fishing.png

Did you use mirror mode at barb fishing? My only issue @Khaleesi is that if you want to powerfish on mirror mode it takes a while to drop a full inv (reaction set to 50 ms). Anything I can do to increase the drop speed?

On 3/8/2020 at 9:11 AM, mrklutch65 said:

Did you use mirror mode at barb fishing? My only issue @Khaleesi is that if you want to powerfish on mirror mode it takes a while to drop a full inv (reaction set to 50 ms). Anything I can do to increase the drop speed?

Not really unfortunately. But I’ve done 6-8 hour sessions everyday for a week even after getting 99 with still no bans. It’s slow but it works.

On 3/7/2020 at 8:01 PM, luisg7800 said:

I’m assuming constant breaks in there? Want to get this script and just doing my research!

Nope I just let it go anywhere from 4-8 hours per day on mirror mode and do some other human activities too. I just wouldn’t use another bot while using this one and you’ll be able to get 99 fishing easily 

On 3/8/2020 at 3:11 PM, mrklutch65 said:

Will have to check why mirror still does this ...

On 3/13/2020 at 5:32 PM, Cuebulon said:

Not really unfortunately. But I’ve done 6-8 hour sessions everyday for a week even after getting 99 with still no bans. It’s slow but it works.

Nope I just let it go anywhere from 4-8 hours per day on mirror mode and do some other human activities too. I just wouldn’t use another bot while using this one and you’ll be able to get 99 fishing easily 

good way to go!

BA22A055-34B3-47FA-B5A7-834AF6E8E776.jpeg.d42d6e565ce45141e3877e123e4e86dc.jpeg20.5m Fishing experience from this absolutely amazing script. If you do it right I’m willing to bet 200m exp is achievable! Mirror mode all the way. 4-8 hour sessions with other actual human play time. And maybe a break from bottling for a day or two every week or so. This is what I have gotten. YUGE voucher for this script from @Khaleesi

• Like 1
  • Heart 1

On 3/8/2020 at 3:11 PM, mrklutch65 said:

Script updated to V1.77:
- Fixed slow dropping on mirror mode

Should be online in a few hours
Khaleesi

• Token changed the title to Khal Fisher
  • Khaleesi changed the title to Khal AIO Fisher