Khal AIO Fisher

Khaleesi

I've found some sort of 'collision' bug. Whenever a random event pops up when trying to drop the fish, it bugs out and doesn't know what to do first. So the mouse is rapidly moving between dismissing the random and dropping the fish, failing to do both. Even when stopping the script, the mouse still bugs out forcing me to force close the client.

bought the script 2 days ago, there are some problems i encounter

piscatoris monkfish - sometimes it spams banking, opening and rapidly closing then opening again it does this for 3-4 times..

zul andra sacred eel- for some reason when i started the bot it works fine but after coming back to check the bot it already logged out, cant seem to catch what makes it log out though..

other than that script works flawlessly :) 

I've found some sort of 'collision' bug. Whenever a random event pops up when trying to drop the fish, it bugs out and doesn't know what to do first. So the mouse is rapidly moving between dismissing the random and dropping the fish, failing to do both. Even when stopping the script, the mouse still bugs out forcing me to force close the client.

That's both client based, nothing to do with the script ... :/

Will make a bug report about it.

bought the script 2 days ago, there are some problems i encounter

piscatoris monkfish - sometimes it spams banking, opening and rapidly closing then opening again it does this for 3-4 times..

zul andra sacred eel- for some reason when i started the bot it works fine but after coming back to check the bot it already logged out, cant seem to catch what makes it log out though..

other than that script works flawlessly smile.png

Will check the bank issue, How long does it usually works at sacred eels?

• Like 1

• Token changed the title to Khal Fisher
  • Khaleesi changed the title to Khal AIO Fisher