Khal Woodcutter

Khaleesi

Is it not supposed to ever rotate the camera or toggle between different interfaces (IE inventory, stats screen, etc)? It stays on the same angle and whatever interface was open at the time of launching the script. I'm on Linux Mint, using Java 8, stealth mode.

Script otherwise seems fine, I've only just started using it in Draynor.

Edit: Behavior is the same on Windows 10 using mirror mode. May not be a big deal, but figured moving the camera around and toggling interfaces would be typical "anti bot" behavior.

Edited by irlvegeta

4 hours ago, irlvegeta said:

Is it not supposed to ever rotate the camera or toggle between different interfaces (IE inventory, stats screen, etc)? It stays on the same angle and whatever interface was open at the time of launching the script. I'm on Linux Mint, using Java 8, stealth mode.

Script otherwise seems fine, I've only just started using it in Draynor.

Nope that only gets you banned quicker, the less interaction the better

Everything still working great. I wanted to ask, any chance of adding support for the bank in Arceuus that's south of the library? There's a good little patch of magic trees there, I'm able to cut them no problem with the custom option, but when banking my character runs all the way to Hosidius instead of using the Arceuus bank.

Not a big deal either way, but I thought it'd be a good location with minimal traffic. Thank you again for the great script!

22 hours ago, irlvegeta said:

Everything still working great. I wanted to ask, any chance of adding support for the bank in Arceuus that's south of the library? There's a good little patch of magic trees there, I'm able to cut them no problem with the custom option, but when banking my character runs all the way to Hosidius instead of using the Arceuus bank.

Not a big deal either way, but I thought it'd be a good location with minimal traffic. Thank you again for the great script!

Ya sure will add it! :D

Khal Woodcutter (All in One) updated to V2.26:
- Added Arceuus Bank

Will be live soon!
Enjoy!

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Heart 1